When will you resolve the problem with the subscription?

Please, just let us know, when will you have the issues with the ubisoft+ resolved? I just payed for it, got confirmation and started downloading a game. All of sudden, my subscription was canceled. I still haven't got my money back, which makes it 3 days now. Nobody messaged me back from your support service. On top of things, ubisoft connect tries to take the money from my bank account automatically. (Thank god i spend my last money on it so they cant take anything) What am i supposed to do now? If i get my money back, will it be taken from my bank account automatically again? In which case i fear the subscription suspension will happen again.

I want to know what will happen because:

-I got subscription confirmation, starting from 16.11.20 to 16.12.20
    -Then i got information about my subscription being suspended. (Even after i got access to your 100 ubisoft+ games and downloading one).
    -In The email of suspension of my subscription there was an information about getting my money back in 24 hours. (Which i didn't recieved back)
    -Will the Money be taken from me again automatically? If so, i want my subscription to not be canceled again.
     1 people found this helpful

Same issue

I have a very similar / same issue.

I had 20 EUR on my card so i bought the 15 EUR Ubisoft+ subscription because i was planning on playing AC Valhalla for a month.
    After my purchase went through (i got confirmation by Ubisoft itself AND my bank), i downloaded the game and managed to play for 90 mins.

After this 90 mins, the game dropped me and i got the message "your subscription is suspended".
    I was told that the authorisation hold couldn't go through because i had no money left on my card (???, i did pay 15 EUR from the 20 i had) and they tried to take more and more, atleast 3 times.

So basically, this 15 EUR subscription seems like it either costs more or it is completly bugged for many of us. Even if had 1000 EUR on my card, i would only pay 15 EUR for something that is advertised as 15 EUR for one month. I should be able to play with the subscription for one month and then cancel / suspend it if i don't have enough on my card.

I also have no idea if i am getting back my 15 EUR or if they are fixing this. They don't reply on Twitter, Facebook. Live Chat didn't help at all, they were blaming my bank.

WE NEED NEWS ON THIS!