The Division 1 game keeps crashing on launch

Hello,

Need help my game keeps crashing on launch and I have uninstalled the game 3 times and Ubi connect and downloaded them again but keeps happening

Help please anyone.

The game is starting in windowed mode and then crashing every time I try full screen
     1 people found this helpful

Game keeps crashing

Originally Posted by Mangokid76 Go to original post
    The game is starting in windowed mode and then crashing every time I try full screen
    Really frustrating when you pay for a game and there is zero customer service or even updates to fix the game

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there guys! Sorry for the delayed response.

RGRBEATTIE - If you haven't already, please can you try these basic PC troubleshooting steps? In particular, please ensure that your drivers are fully up to date. I would also recommend disabling background applications, as these can interfere with game files.

If the issue persists after trying these steps, please can you open a support case so we can take a closer look at your system files? Thanks!

Mangokid76 - I'm sorry to hear this. We've found that some players are able to bypass this by turning off DX12 then exit the game. Once launching the game again, players have been able to change to full-screen mode, and then applied DX12 again.

If you are running any game overlays, such as MSI Afterburner or RivaTuner, I would also recommend disabling these, as they can interfere with the game files. Could you please try this for us as well?

If the issue persists after trying these steps, please don't hesitate to update us. Thanks!
     1 people found this helpful

Hey there Ubi

Evening,

So it was just a simple fix in the end, all I had to do was revert my driver settings, I have only been using PC for 6 months now and I am still learning stuff about it

Thank you for the reply anyway