One easy fix would be to add the game to PS Now. Sure, not all have PS Now, but would at least be one way to play it on PS5 with minimal effort from Ubisoft. Make it so.

I marvel how lengthy they may hold it up. The shadow trouble wishes to be fixed. At least I may not be playing the opposite AC series till this takes place to get an replace just so that the graphical flickering receives fixed.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

Thank you for reaching out about this.

At this time, we do not have a planned patched to solve backwards compatibility issues for Assassin's Creed Syndicate on PS5, but I will pass your feedback onto the team for consideration.

Assassins Creed Syndicate - PS5 Fix

Is it possible for Ubisoft to fix the shadow problem and make Assassins Creed Syndicate backwards compatible for the PS5 please ? Sold my PS4 so it sucks I can’t fully enjoy a game from my favorite franchise. Please Ubisoft.

Good day, Ubisoft Please release a fix for Assassin's Creed Syndicate that fixes flickering shadows in backward compatibility for PS5.

Originally Posted by Officialdenno97 Go to original post
    Please could Ubisoft fix the light glitches when playing Syndicate on the PS5. Thanks
    Yeah and they might as well add a new game and new game + mode while they’re at it, they literally just have to port it from one of the AC games that already have it, hell like you said they might as well remaster it completely, the game got a lot of bad rep at launch when really it was one of my favorite and alot of other people’s favorite game in the series, it’s something about the setting and the characters and the story which all round mix together very nicely and make for a great game.

You're pathetic, It takes you months to reply only to say you have nothing planned. Ubisoft is a joke, the company clearly does not care at all about fan feedback. I'm done buying games from a company that totally ignores there customer base and never fixes anything. The support on this website is totally useless as well.

Commenting to keep this relevant; Ubisoft your time would not be wasted fixing this issue for Syndicate. It still runs and looks fantastic as many have said above. Many of us have sold our PS4s and would really like to enjoy Syndicate again.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Swaggins Go to original post
    Hey folks,

Thank you for reaching out about this.

At this time, we do not have a planned patched to solve backwards compatibility issues for Assassin's Creed Syndicate on PS5, but I will pass your feedback onto the team for consideration.
    I do hope you reconsider fixing the shadow glitch when playing this game on PS5 backwards compatibility. I am another longtime Ubisoft fan that has bought and played pretty much every Assassins Creed game. Because Syndicate was playable on PS5, I tried to go back to play this often overlooked gem in the series but the shadow glitch was just too consistent and distracting. It unfortunately makes a great game pretty much unplayable and hope Ubisoft will rectify this someday soon.

Respectfully a longtime Assassin’s Creed fan,
    Chris