Originally Posted by KmarkoPL Go to original post
    The game is no longer supported, it is unlikely there will be any patches for console port.
    You don't know if they will do it so don't be giving false information. You don't work for Ubisoft so you don't know what they will do.

Ubisoft created there own game engine so are more than capable and while you can throw around terms like Ďno longer supportedí itís not unusual for a game to receive small fixes years later.

Itís easy for a programmer to sit down and create a patch for there game on ps5 as proven with other games a PS4 game can see itís running on ps5 and for AC black flag to Odyssey itís just a case of creating a .ini config which uncaps the framerate to 60fps, yes 4k native would look better but existing 1080p and 1440p configurations would play much better as well.

Originally Posted by jackbramhall1 Go to original post
    Ubisoft created there own game engine so are more than capable and while you can throw around terms like Ďno longer supportedí itís not unusual for a game to receive small fixes years later.

Itís easy for a programmer to sit down and create a patch for there game on ps5 as proven with other games a PS4 game can see itís running on ps5 and for AC black flag to Odyssey itís just a case of creating a .ini config which uncaps the framerate to 60fps, yes 4k native would look better but existing 1080p and 1440p configurations would play much better as well.
    Come on Ubisoft. I hadn't played any Assassin's Creed games since Black Flag.

I liked Valhalla so much that I bought Origins and oddessy. I have ps5. The game feels so slow at 30 fps.

Not to mention I got screwed on your Uno game. The app doesn't work with any of the dlc. I wanted to play flip with my fiancee.

Originally Posted by Stevekixs Go to original post
    Come on Ubisoft. I hadn't played any Assassin's Creed games since Black Flag.

I liked Valhalla so much that I bought Origins and oddessy. I have ps5. The game feels so slow at 30 fps.

Not to mention I got screwed on your Uno game. The app doesn't work with any of the dlc. I wanted to play flip with my fiancee.
    *** Edited For content - Offensive post removed - bitebug2003
     1 people found this helpful

That's innovative!

Come on Ubisoft, please give us a 60fps option for next gen consoles. I'd love to be able to replay this one again, but can't handle 30fps anymore. Origins has to be my favorite of all the games.
     1 people found this helpful

A 60fps patch would be sublime! I really hope they do it