Unable to delete exotics from my inventory

For the record, I already have their "lvl 40 counterparts", but i have two lvl 1 exotics in my inventory and the game will not let me mark them as junk to sell or to deconstruct. Please fix this. I wish this forum would allow me to attach photos using my cell phone.

Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi QnHarlyPnkRngr!

Thanks for reporting this to us.

To confirm, you have two exact same exotics but one is level 30 and the other is level 40? You cannot dismantle the level 30 one?

Also what are the name of the items you have issue with?

Thanks!

@Ubi-Houck I have two lvl 1 exotics, one is a rifle, the other is a shotgun. The youtube video shows the two lvl 1 exotics in my stash, how the two lvl 1's will not show up in the crafting table reconfigure menu, and also how the delete/deconstruct button will not work when i attempt to highlight it. I do have the level 40 counterparts. I'm requesting the ability to either deconstruct the two lvl 1's for exotic components as i need more exotic components.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for getting back to us.

This is intended behaviour for the level 1 exotics.

I will pass your suggestion on to the team

@Ubi-Redbeard Those two lvl 1 exotics are taking up unecessary space in my inventory. So I'm just requesting the ability to either deconstruct them or reconfigure them to try and get "better rolls" on them. But ultimately, after "reconfiguring it", i would like to deconstruct the exotic rifle and shotgun with weaker rolls so i can free up space in my inventory for other things i wish to deposit in there.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for clarifying that, QnHarlyPnkRngr.

I've forwarded your suggestion on to the team.