Twitch november major charms

I been watching the november NA stream on twitch and aleardy linked my account with twitch that i use to watch the NA major the problem is i bern watch the stream 2 day in a row till the stream finish and i didnt get any drops at all is it possible to get an twitch drop on mobile cause i been watch the stream on mobile for when the charms will get on to my inventory is it after the november major done?

i had watched the stream in day 1 for 7 h but i just get cupper charm xD
    in fact i had more than 35h watched but i just get plat charm where is my diamond charm??

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys!

Thank you for reaching out to us and I am sorry to hear about the issue you ran into.

If you would like us to look into this, we will need you to reach out to us via one of the following channels, as we can only discuss account related details with the owner:

1. Support website
    2. Facebook
    3. Twitter

Please note that we're currently dealing with a high volume of contacts, so a slight delay is possible, however we will look at getting back to you at the earliest possible convenience.

I have been watching the whole major FOR 3 DAYS. 20 hours of programs. I was lacking the diamond and platine charms et I got NONE OF THEM out of the 3 days of watching the majors.
    And each time I was checking that it was written DROPS ACTIVE which shows that my accounts were well linked. Also I have been watching all the european major last week and I had NO PROBLEM. I received Copper, Bronze, Silver and Gold last week.

And same for my Pengu charm, a twitch streamer. I subscribed his channel on saturday and I am still waiting for the charm while it should have been in my inventory within 2 hours max. And I just saw another post here which mentions the same problem happened this week end for 2 other people.

I feel like there has been a big problem around twitch charms this week end. I spoke to many people in the major chat yesterday and they were in the same situation.

Could you have a look into that? Your tools have some tracking problems.

Hey EverybodyBeCool,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sharing your feedback. I will ensure this gets forwarded to our game team accordingly.

As far as your case goes, I can see that you got through to one of our agents and it has been escalated for a further review, therefore bear with us and we will get back to you at the earliest possible convenience.

Thanks for your answer. I'll be waiting for now.

r6 major charms

So ive been watching the r6 major and my account is linked and i watched the whole NA version of the Major and ive got no charms other than the silver one that i got before dose anyone know how i can get my charms or how long it takes for them to show up in my account.

Im not receiving the charms

Hi, I have been viewing all the streams that are verified from ubisoft (rainbow6, rainbow6LATAM, rainbow6ru) and have accumulated a total of 30 hours, but I have not received the platinum or diamond charm

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi muddxy! I checked your account, and it's only showing that you've watched 13 hours and 37 minutes. Please ensure that your viewing device isn't going to sleep, or shutting down, if you're away from it at any time.

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi Beazer.! I've looked over your account and you should be receiving the Copper, Bronze, and Silver charms from the November 2020 Majors. You have 17 hours and 44 minutes of recorded watch time on our side. Rewards will be delivered a day after the stream.

it is impossible, because I have the amulets of copper, bronze and gold

recently changed my uplay username anyway, is it possible that the hours reset was because of that?

I have been closely following the number of hours of streaming that I have, since I have written everything down in a notepad and so far I have been 35 hours

Originally Posted by EverybodyBeCool Go to original post
    Thanks for your answer. I'll be waiting for now.
    No worries, should there be anything else we can help you with, let us know!

Hello, finally I received my Pengu charm, but still nothing yet out from my 20+ hours watch of the Majors last week end with "drops enabled". Where are the charms please?

Major november charm drops

Hello, i didnt get my charm rewards either. I watched more than 7 hours this weekend and still didnt get 2 charms that i earned with that. (twitch drops were on) Hope you can check that.
     1 people found this helpful

Charms from Pro Games

Sorry if this doesn't go here, am new to the forum.

When do the charms from watching the Esports games get rewarded to you? I watched all of the EU major and all of the NA major from start to finish and not all of the charms have been rewarded. I should have the diamond charm but I checked last night and I only have up to the silver charm which was rewarded to me after the EU major.

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by muddxy Go to original post
    I have been closely following the number of hours of streaming that I have, since I have written everything down in a notepad and so far I have been 35 hours
    Can I check when exactly the last charm you received was?

Can I also check that nothing is showing in Twitch at all?

Once we have enough information we will be able to escalate this for further investigation

Many thanks for your assistance

UbiShoreman's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey Ninja! I'm going to move this over to the player support forums!

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear that you have not been receiving your charms.

Can I just check that when you have been watching the streams that you have done so with sound? I would advise having your volume above 30% in the stream to ensure these register as intended.

Any trouble just let us know

Hello, I ALWAYS check that my sound is not mute. And I reload my page many times during the livestream to make sure that Drops are still active.
    Again, the week before I used the SAME settings for the European Majors and I got 4 charms (Copper to Gold). 2 on Saturday, 1 on Sunday and one on Monday. Last week end for the Major NA, I got nothing on Saturday morning and for this reason I DOUBLE CHECKED again and again my settings on Saturday Night. But I got nothing on Sunday morning and nothing until now.

Originally Posted by EverybodyBeCool Go to original post
    Hello, I ALWAYS check that my sound is not mute. And I reload my page many times during the livestream to make sure that Drops are still active.
    Again, the week before I used the SAME settings for the European Majors and I got 4 charms (Copper to Gold). 2 on Saturday, 1 on Sunday and one on Monday. Last week end for the Major NA, I got nothing on Saturday morning and for this reason I DOUBLE CHECKED again and again my settings on Saturday Night. But I got nothing on Sunday morning and nothing until now.
    Completely understand.

Can I just check that your stream volume although not on mute is above 30%?

I just want to ensure I have as much information as possible so I can help further

I haven't received my 20+ hours twitch drops charms from the 2020 major from October 30 and forward and I've watched every stream since November first and I still haven't received any charms past silver

The last charm I received (gold) was on 2020-11-11 20:26:45 according to my inventory from the ubisoft page (drops-register ubi, inventory)

And on twitch the drop tells me that it was delivered 9 days ago

I will attach an image of both

https://imgur.com/a/tuYMHnS

Originally Posted by Ubi-WheelyDuck Go to original post
    Completely understand.

Can I just check that your stream volume although not on mute is above 30%?

I just want to ensure I have as much information as possible so I can help further
    Hello,
    Thanks for the answer. By the way, I am on PS4.
    Again my sound was not mute. And yes it is above 30% level.

Some update : yesterday (Saturday) I watched the Italian and the LATAM official streams for more than 7 hours with again the "Drops Enabled" notification visible. And this morning, NOTHING again. Today I am watching the Russian stream, "Drops Enabled" ............ is it gona happen one day or not ??? I am missing 2 charms which represents a maximum of 10 hours while I have more than 30 hours of stream watched with Drops Enabled.

Again everything worked fine for the European Major the WEEK BEFORE WITH THE SAME SETTINGS. And it worked fine also for ALL the 3 other Majors and the 2018 Six Invitational I watched in the past. I got ALL the charms each time for ALL these competitions. So everything was fine for years and 2 weeks ago, but suddenly it doesnt work anymore ? Something is wrong on your side. Please check your tracking tools. Or ask a report about my history of stream watched directly to Twitch!

What's (not) happening ? Where are the charms please ???

We had volume on normal, but even if we put volume up next time we still didnt get rewards for last weekend when we awere watching alot of hours and now getting nothing.

same here. idk how to fix it

R6 Major Charms

So I have watched the November Major and I should be at least be getting the silver charm. But I haven't gotten a charm at all. I do not know the reason for this but I would just like a brief explanation on how this issue can be resolved or whether or not I get the charms.

Again and again and again... Yesterday I watched all the Russian stream during the afternoon and then the LATAM stream during the whole night, more than 10 hours of stream with Drops Enabled, SOUND LOUD AND CLEAR and NOTHING today !

In the end, I watched about 20 hours of stream last week end for the NA Major, then about 8 hours on Saturday and more than 10 hours yesterday !

Come on ! Enough of this ! What is wrong with your tracking ?? Please release the last charms I am missing as I have watched 4 or 5 times the number of hours I needed !

And just now Spain is starting a stream with Drops Enabled .................................................

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello EverybodyBeCool, I have checked over your case details and can see Support is in the process of adding your Pengu charm to your account and updated your case via email to let you know about your current Major charms.

As with any content and Twitch Drops, sometimes these can take 24 hours after a stream to appear on your account, however some drops will not appear on your account until the event ends which in this case is the 30/11/2020.

As you seem to be having trouble collecting these rewards, I would recommend using the command in the streamschat - !command

This should show you a list of commands you can use in the chat to find out certain bits of information such as !watchtime !stats !checkme etc this varies by each stream.

If you can screenshot this information when watching a stream, it may better help you acquire your rewards after the Streams end on the 30th November, whilst we investigate why certain players watch time does not register on their account.

Hello Brasszo.Atrium,

We are busy looking into why players believe they have not received the Twitch Charms, however they still have until the event ends on the 30th to show up in your account.

Are you able to watch the stream and use a !command function in the chat, to bring up a link that will display chat commands such as your overall watch time? We may be able to use this as proof you watched the streams for the desired amount of time.

Thank you for the information about command. Never heard about that. I don't understand why the previous Ubi guys didnt mention that before.

Now I am watching the LATAM stream right now and I tried everything you said, but I still cant get the watchtime information. It seems not available for this stream. So I am not sure it's gona help me in the end.But I keep that in mind.

About the 24 hours delay, we are way beyond that point since it's more than 1 week that I have been waiting for the Major Na charms to drop.

About the Pengu charm, I finally got it 2 or 3 days ago as I mentioned it in a previous post.

As for the Major Charms and my Support case, the guy I talked to last week never said that my case would be processed and updated. On the contrary he told me that since I didnt get any Twitch Notifications for the missing charms, then they cannot do anything for me !! .... If I would have had some notifications from Twitch, then I would have got my charms, and I wouldnt be here claiming for them. What kind of help is that?? That's why I ended here. I thought the staff here would be more competent and motivated to help people.

But really, I tried everything I could. And I never had trouble in the past, or even 2 weeks ago for the EU Major, to get all the charms in time. What is going on? My accounts are linked, the Drops Enabled is visible, the sound is loud and clear, LIKE ALL THE OTHER TIMES, I am watching hours and hours of streams in language that I dont understand and the charms are not dropping !

When I do !commands it just says your message wasn't posted due to conflicts in our chat

Not Receiving Twitch Drops

I have watched well over the needed time for the November Major and have received no charms. I know that my account is linked because it says that Drops are enabled, as well as on my ubisoft account it says my twitch is linked.

Any updates on this?

I've watched over 20 hours and only got the first two charms.

So today I got nothing out all of the streams I watched this week end.
    Then today I watched some Poland and LATAM stream again for hours. But tomorrow I am 100% sure I will get NOTHING. It's a joke for god sake !

GIVE ME A SOLUTION please.

I need an answer now, because the month of the majors is going to end and then they will probably tell me "we can't give you the charms"

Ubisoft support not responding at all and creating a ticket not working.

i've subscribed to a streamer with a charm drop (beaulo) and didn't get the charm in my drops account. i've tried every type of support including contacting the twitter support (unresponsive so far), creating a support case on the support website (keeps showing error - There was an error processing your request. Please try again later.) and posting here, which all had no help and i haven't spoken to a single support person so far. it's been 5 days. i literally cannot get any assistance from the support. help.

Hey EverybodyBeCool, just to be clear as you have mentioned watching several streams and I know from watching them myself, sometimes the times of the streams overlap.

Are you watching multiple streams at once on your computer in different windows, as Twitch Drops can only be added on one stream at a time, so any other stream would not be counted as being watched if you had more then one window open and were watching on the same account or on different devices on the same account. I just want to be sure if you know this already, to be clear? Thank you.

Thanks for your answer.
    No no no, I am perfectly aware of that since the time I got my first charm long time ago. It is clearly explained by Ubisoft each time a drop campaign starts. So I watch only one stream at a time. For example, on Sunday I first watched the Russian stream, and then, when it has ended, I switched for the LATAM one.
    Today I have watched the APAC stream for about 3 hours until the mid-afernoon, then I moved to the Polland one for about 3 hours also, and now I am watching the LATAM one.

By the way, today I opened again a new case in the support section. And the guy there told me again he cannot do anything for me and he added that I should speak directly to Twitch because they are the ones who are able to see my watchtime. So I wrote to Twitch immediatly and guess what they answered? Basically they said that developers are the only ones who are able to say who receive a drop or not. And they added that the only thing Twitch is doing is sending a notification to the users who won one charm. Last they said that in any case, the Twitch support team is not able to give or create any drop.

So, in the end I watch hours and hours of streams with all the good settings (because I know how it works), I get nothing out of it and then Ubi and Twitch are passing the ball to each other but nobody is helping me.

Last, thanks to your method today I managed to capture my watchtime for one stream, the Polland one. About 3 hours of stream, with the Drops Enabled visible, and the sound loud enough. It's a PROOF at last. However I could do that for only one stream channel. Why ? Because it's the only channel which gives the option to do it. All the other ones dont.

I can send you the screenshot if you want to.