Anno 1404 Venice download failed

Hi anno 1404 there was an error downloading my profile. I've had this problem before. It was solved thanks to you. Now I can't download my online profile again. Because of Covid, I cannot send tickets. How can Ubisoft Support help me? I am waiting for your help as soon as possible.

If this is the old 1404 this has been a common problem for ever. I could be wrong but your profile is save online and offline.

At this time I can download my profile but I can't do any thing else. When I try to go online to play it pops for up a sec.

So can't play any online games. So they having problems with the online stuff.

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello BaronRaymond, welcome to the Anno forums!

The cloud saving feature is automatically activated when you start a game with the Ubisoft Connect game launcher. You can save your games locally instead by unticking this setting in Ubisoft Connects Settings menu.

This may be what is causing issue with your game profile not loading correctly.

You can usually find all your save files and profiles here -
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\*uplayid*\635 (Uplay + Epic)
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\*uplayid*\1843 (Steam)

Please try deleting Ubisoft Connects cache, view this link on how to locate the folder -
    https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/Fa...he-of-Uplay-PC

After deleting the Ubisoft Connect cache, please also verify your game files again in Ubisoft Connect and Steam by following this guide - https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/faqs/0...Game-In-Uplay/

Finally try launching the game to see if this has resolved the issue for you not being able to connect or load your online save?

Unfortunately, there was no change. When I had this situation before, someone on your side entered my ubisoft account and corrected my profile. but I can't open a ticket right now. You direct me to the live chat option.