How to get all DLC loaded into new XBOX?

Just got the Series X and started loading DLC but the only was I see to do it is going through each DLC release from the MSFT Store. That could take about a week to complete. There has to be a better way, right? I'm sure there is and I'm not seeing it.

iRobz's Avatar Junior Member
    Is there anyway to transfer your dlc to an external HD and run them from that via Series X?

Unrelated is the boot time any better on the Series X?

Hi it gave me me the option to download all rs dlc which worked fine. However I had to find the original rs dlc importer in the rs shop in the game. Which imported the songs from rs1

Goooner1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by iRobz Go to original post
    Is there anyway to transfer your dlc to an external HD and run them from that via Series X?

Unrelated is the boot time any better on the Series X?
    I had it on an external drive on my One X, so just plugged that into my Series X, didn’t find of the dlc though!

Had to go to Manage game, uninstalled everything except the game and just did “ready to install/select all” and let it reinstall all my dlc again.

As to boot time, it doesn’t seem to be any quicker, despite running off the Series X internal drive.

Enumerating still takes an age, despite it being on a more powerful console than before, with a quicker SSD on Gigabyte internet, which the Xbox own internet speed test gives my 980/110 Mbps, so I’m guessing it’s just badly optimised, wouldn’t matter how powerful a console it was on, it’d still be slow!

Let’s hope the next RS (assuming there is actually one) is a bit quicker.

Originally Posted by Goooner1 Go to original post
    I had it on an external drive on my One X, so just plugged that into my Series X, didn’t find of the dlc though!

Had to go to Manage game, uninstalled everything except the game and just did “ready to install/select all” and let it reinstall all my dlc again.

As to boot time, it doesn’t seem to be any quicker, despite running off the Series X internal drive.

Enumerating still takes an age, despite it being on a more powerful console than before, with a quicker SSD on Gigabyte internet, which the Xbox own internet speed test gives my 980/110 Mbps, so I’m guessing it’s just badly optimised, wouldn’t matter how powerful a console it was on, it’d still be slow!

Let’s hope the next RS (assuming there is actually one) is a bit quicker.
    Interesting. I'll give that a shot. Thanks!

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
     1 people found this helpful