Sale for Rocksmith DLC

There is a massive 40% sale on Steam today for Rocksmith DLC. Will you be doing the same for PlayStation?

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    Sony doesnt give discounts apparently. Maybe its too much work relisting 1500 dlcs across all of the sony worldwide stores.

If Ubisoft comes out with a new game July 15th at Forward... you should switch to Steam.

But then again, if there is a new game, they'll prolly make everyone use the Ubisoft store. Ugh.

This feels like console discrimination as PlayStation and Xbox do not get sales for Rocksmith DLC. What gives, Ubisoft?
     1 people found this helpful

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    I think the issue is Sony/Microsoft not wanting sales. Steam has regular sales across a range of titles and developers. PLaystation and Xbox sales are virtually non-existent.

Sony has a small sale always going on, but they still gouge. 5 year old games still sell for $39 (or $50 or $60 or more for the Deluxe editions)

On the next generation, getting the disc based PS5 might end up being the cheaper option.
    Then you can save $5 or $10 a game by preordering a disc on amazon.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi chrobar,

We don’t have any news on console sales at this time, but we will make sure to let players know when the information becomes available.

Thanks
     1 people found this helpful

It'd be nice if the Sixx: AM one was on sale. It's the onty 1 left full price -- at least for me. lol

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Everything up to Sevendust is on sale

No good for Mac Big Sur users

I take it you can still use it on consoles? Does anyone have a PS5 and does it work on that? Actually scrap that as I wouldn't buy it now.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes, it works on PS5