Originally Posted by Ubi-Redbeard Go to original post
    I understand the frustration with this issue and I can only apologise for any inconvenience caused.

The team are looking into this as a priority.
    I'm not sure you do understand the frustration, because if you did I'm sure you could implement a temporary fix, or other satisfactory measure. As it stands, I've paid for something I can't use that is now CHEAPER if I bought it on PlayStation store, rather than me having a really expensive shiny coaster!

There needs to be some actual customer service action taken rather than simple lip service. Acknowledge it as a company on social media would be a good start.

ElectroPuff's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by SneakyPhuck Go to original post
    There needs to be some actual customer service action taken rather than simple lip service. Acknowledge it as a company on social media would be a good start.
    This, there just doesn’t seem to be any official recognition of this. And it’s weird

This is unacceptable. Cannot believe this has been going on for so long. Will never buy a launch ubisoft title again and will try to steer clear of your games in general. Embarrassing.

Why has there not been a bigger deal made about this online ? The actual cover says free ps5 upgrade available, when it's clearly not on either Valhalla or Watch Dogs in the UK !

Unless fixed over night, it's a week since launch, and still no official announcement !

The reply on twitter about installing on a PS4 first is just plain insulting too ! I finished watch dogs on PS4, and was waiting to platinum it on PS5, so it's not only insulting, it's a down right lie !

Still nothing

I was told this cop out on an open support case:

"We've discussed that the version of the game you've purchased doesn't match the location on your Playstation account, which causes you to not be able to upgrade for PS5.

In your case, you may have to contact you retailer directly, as the game was not purchased from the official Ubisoft Store.

We apologize once again for any inconvenience caused by this.

Should you need any further assistance or have more questions, feel free to contact us at your convenience. We will be more than glad to assist you!"

This was after me sending pics of the front and back of game case, I also had to tell him where to find the region of the game!

My PS5 and PSN account are both set correctly to UK the store is UK yet im still being asked to buy the game for £38.99

No response today at all after messaging to get an update

Waste of time

That is a disgusting response !

Originally Posted by toocwa Go to original post
    Same issue here, UK disc version, CUSA code on the side of the box is 13035 if that helps - someone on Reddit mentioned their friend’s copy worked but that one was CUSA 13034? Been watching this issue 6 days waiting for a fix. Annoying to see it reduced to £38.99 on digital now as I could have had a more convenient functioning copy of the game for less money.
    Interestingly, my mates game ends in 34 and works, mine is 35 and doesn't. Coincidence???

Odd.. maybe that is the problem, others with the issue: does yours have the CUSA 13035 on the side or 13034? I wonder why there are two different codes going around anyway, what is the difference? Standard vs gold edition or something maybe?

I did try installing it on PS4 in case that unlocked something on my PSN/Ubisoft account for the PS5 as Ubisoft suggested on Twitter - no luck though and it 100% looks like a UK edition with region 2 and PEGI 18 on it and a UK Ubisoft address on the back and in the booklet (which also says CUSA-13035 on the back). PS5 and PSN account are both definitely UK as well.

Pathetic

Ubisoft should be ashamed of themselves.
    They are just fobbing us off.
    The messages that they send in here that say sorry for inconveniance we are looking into it are useless as it gives us no idea whether they plan to fix the issue or not.
    The longer they wait the more money we have lost as the game is getting cheaper and cheaper. If they cant fix it i want to know now so i can sell the copy for as much as i can get back!!!
    The least they can do is give us a half decent answer and stop fobbing us off.

ElectroPuff's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by SneakyPhuck Go to original post
    Interestingly, my mates game ends in 34 and works, mine is 35 and doesn't. Coincidence???
    Just checked mine. 35 and not working