Ubi-Bunny's Avatar Community Manager

Eivor - Hero Bio and Skills!

Hey, Assassins!

The Raven Berserker is coming to Assassin's Creed Rebellion! Read on to learn more about her:

Rarity: Legendary

Class: Enforcer

Role: AOE

Weapon Type: Hammer

Armour Type:
    Medium

Hero Bio:

Eivor was born in 847 AD to Varin, a chieftain who paid tribute to Styrbjorn, a king in Southern Norway. Eivor was raised as a warrior, fed myths and sagas of heroism from a young age. She dedicated her life to becoming a peerless warrior and famed hero.

[-- ABSTERGO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION --]

Eivor grew to be a tremendously skilled fighter and brilliant strategist, eventually earning a position as Sigurd's berserk. It was not just her skill on the battlefield that made her invaluable. Eivor was highly intelligent, a devourer of stories and knowledge.

Role Info:

Fights with a pair of hard-hitting weapons.

Can launch a frenzied Spinning Attack, lashing out in a flurry against nearby foes.

Specializes in obliterating whole groups of foes single-handedly.

Skills:
    • Berserker
    • Freerunning Adept
    • Brawler
    • Dual Wielder

NEW Skills:

Spinning Attack (Unique Skill)

Eivor strikes out in a whirling flurry, landing multiple attacks on all adjacent enemies. Recharge is 3 ticks and attack hits 4 times for X% of her attack power.

• Not instant
    • Recharge 3 ticks
    • Eivor launches a spinning, AoE attack
    • Attack hits enemy in front of, and enemy behind Eivor
    • Attack hits 4 times for X% attack power

Throwing Axe

Eivor hurls an axe at her target, dealing damage and reducing their defense.

• Active skill used in or out of combat
    • Instant
    • Ranged attack
    • Deals damage and debuffs
    • Has 3 charges

HQ Perk:
    • Master-at-arms

NEW Gear Item:

Legendary Weapon - Wurmsbreath!

Stay tuned - Male Eivor's Hero bio and Skills will be posted tomorrow!

-Bunny
     5 people found this helpful

AOE! Nice

SGP-13's Avatar Junior Member
    Looking good Bunny! Can't wait to see what the male version can do!

JacobFryeCz's Avatar Member
    Ok, I was expecting she will be DPS and Eivor (M) will be tank but AOE with axe - I am full in but sady it will be just like AOE with greatsword (weapon speed)

few things
    1) mistake in artcle - Weapon Type: Hammer - at picture she has a axe and axe will be her legendary weapon
    2) skills
    Berserker - that is must have at viking
    Freerunning Adept - nice at red character
    Brawler - it is nice to have more HP and attack + chance to increase attack dmg for 1 hit (2 tics = recharge time of greatsword and axe
    Dual Wielder - I expect crazy dmg output when she is dualwielder with 2

Spinning Attack - #SpinToWin - 4 hits at some % - I want to know how devastating it can be if all hits at 5* will be critical (1 shoting Torquemada?)

Throwing Axe - as we know from AC Brotherhood - Axe to face is the best way how to say hallo.
    - thise will be great way how to open fight and probably deal nice DMG at start

3) I was expecting soe weaker assassination skill but even without assassination skill she look as really interesting hero. But I dont like AOE that cant take bigger number of hits (= I dont like Girolamo but I love Bea because her Improved parry) so that worry me and I hope she will not be "glass cannon"

Originally Posted by Stig12Cz Go to original post
    1) mistake in artcle - Weapon Type: Hammer - at picture she has a axe and axe will be her legendary weapon
    Hammer weapon type makes "sense" for a one handed axe in terms of animation.

Male Eivor details tomorrow?!? But the crafting discount is on Thursdays!! Gotta get all the gear ready.

I think she is well built, but I would prefer the throwing axe to have infinite number of charges. Eivor would only be able to throw her axe once per enemy, but could initiate her battles like this against all foes.

What does the master at arms skill do exactly?

JacobFryeCz's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by rudey51 Go to original post
    What does the master at arms skill do exactly?
    at 5* 10% more XP from training to another hero in training room (Ezio has thise skill)

Ubi-Bunny's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by AureliusUriel Go to original post
    I think she is well built, but I would prefer the throwing axe to have infinite number of charges. Eivor would only be able to throw her axe once per enemy, but could initiate her battles like this against all foes.
    An infinite number of charges on the Throwing Axe would be way too OP in my opinion. You can use her axe up to 3 times on a single enemy if you wish!
     1 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►