Originally Posted by Ubi-Redbeard Go to original post
    @ iNsStryfe - I appreciate that it's frustraining not knowing a time frame for a resolution to this issue.

We aim to have it resolved in a future update.

Right now, we have been given no further information to share.

I do apologise for this.
    Thank you for your responses. I understand this isn't your fault or any moderator here, it's a management problem.

I've been pretty vocal about this glitch and have created two threads that's had detailed reports and videos documenting this issue.

I see that ubisoft has acknowledged this issue however, very downplayed it seems. I do have a question if you don't mind and I hope you can help me with an answer.

If the problem is not fixed by the 19th or whenever that update comes out, are we eligible for a refund?

I've had the game since launch, paid $120 for it but I've not been to play it for over 2 months. It's literally an unplayable game. I haven't been able to play for over 2 months and if it's not fixed with this latest update am I able to be compensated with a refund?
     1 people found this helpful

I have not even played my gold edition past the first hour. All I get is Bbbbeeeeeppppppppp stutter !!!

MuRFi3's Avatar Junior Member
    Are you serious Ubisoft, in your TU 3.10 patch notes there is no mention of it fixing this bug, and it is still listed in the known issues post, still saying
    Players on the Xbox Series X are occasionally experiencing stuttering and sound glitches.
    • Our team is working on implementing a fix for the next TU.
    Come on, I hope this is a mistake, and it is fixed, it has been over 2 months since we could play this game. if its not fix in 3.10 get ready for a lot of unhappy Xbox Series X|S customers.

Can I please have a moderator answer my question?

What a joke. 20 gig update and still not fixed.

MuRFi3's Avatar Junior Member
    OK, played for about 30 Minutes after I updated to TU 3.10 and have yet to see the bug occur in performance mode. So fingers crossed this has been fixed and the just didn't list it in patch notes.

Can we get confirmation please.

Played a few bases on golem island where it happened most for me and issue seems to have been fixed from what I can tell.

I had a wee 10 min shot and it seemed to be fixed. Good but strange that they say its not fixed on the notes.

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345