Here is some feedback regarding your Ubisoft connect launch

You need to make it much clearer about what Cross progression really means. There are many articles online saying cross save from different platforms, play on a Playstation and hop onto your PC and continue there, which is false.

You need to clearly identify what Ubisoft connect is and what it cannot do. Each game should clearly state which other platforms cross-save/cross-progression will work on.

When you mention cross-platform progression, it you need to be EXTREMELY explicit about the platforms and mention exactly which platforms will not have cross-platform progression.

I should have done more digging myself, but I really honestly thought my Watchdogs Legion on PC campaign would load up on my Xbox Series X. I've refunded my Console versions of the newly launched Valhalla and Watchdogs Legion because of this not being clear enough.

From your own website:

Ubi-Kay's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello,

Apologies for the confusion and thank you for the feedback.

We now have an article that clarifies cross-progression features in different games.

In that same article you highlighted, the proceeding paragraphs state that cross-progression will be available in some of our games.

Gaming is changing! We want you to be able to play with your friends and access your content regardless of what platform you play on. The introduction of CROSS-PLAY and CROSS-PROGRESSION in some of our games gives you the ability to do just that!

Please note that these benefits require a UBISOFT ACCOUNT. Supported platforms will depend on the game. Please check specific games' support pages to learn more.
    We also have dedicated support articles for each game, highlighting the cross-progression features.

Thanks.

As I understood the announcements Ubisoft connect should have the same Infos on every platform, Right?
    On IOS I can only see a small part of my actual Game Libary that can be seen in full on the PC Version of Ubisoft connect. The browser Version equals the ios version. Why is that? More strangely, as I got my summory of my 9 years with Ubisoft it said that I only puchest and played only 2 of my 20 Ubisoft games in 9 years.

So as fun as the Video was, I was somewhat disapointing to see that over 200+ hours of gameplay classic challenges etc. were obviously stricken from my 9 years relationship with great Games and one of my favorit AAA DEV.

So, my question is: Is this a Kind of temporal hickup or didn‘t I understand the Term „Across all Platforms“?
    There seems to be no was to contact your support on matters of Ubisoft connect, so I Hope to get some help on this.

Ubi-Kay's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi,

The wrap-up campaign only looked at games released since September 2015, so this may be normal.

Some of our older games did not include the indepth stat tracking system that exist for our more recent games, so may not be listed on the iOS app. We are looking into improvements for the app and on the Ubisoft Connect website to show ownership.