Ubisoft + games on nvidia geforce now

Does anyone know if it is possible to play ubisoft + games on nvidia gforce now? When I select a game, it asks for a serial number. I can't play with ubisoft username and password + Does anyone know anything about this? Thank you

bump

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there! Welcome both of you to the forums! To play Uplay+ games within Geforce Now, please do the following:

• Launch Uplay on your local machine
    • Find the Uplay+ game you want to play and add it to your Uplay+ library. This activates the game for your Uplay account.
    • Open the GeForce Now app and launch the Uplay version of your game.

If you launch your Ubisoft+ game from the GeForce Now app and are asked for a product key, go back to Uplay+ and make sure the game is activated on your account. You might need to launch the game on your local machine to ensure it’s added to your Ubisoft library.

To check if a game is supported by GeForce Now, you can check compatibility using the game search in the GeForce NOW app, or on their webpage here:

Omg thank you!!! Exactly what I was looking for.

Maybe this should be added to the support section because I spent a long time looking there for solutions until I found this

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Sosemaush,

Thank you for letting us know that this solved your issue.

I'll pass on the feedback regarding the support articles