Yep, same issues here on Quest 2. My crewmates wondering why I'm flying straight into an asteroid, but on my screen I'm chasing down a warbird at a completely different heading.

A workaround is to play via link, but then you face mic issues, uplay issues etc. Even knowing this, it can still take 20 mins to set up a game and get going.

Same problems here

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

I am sorry to hear that you are also encountering this problem.

So we can pass this onto the team, can you please provide a short video demonstrating this issue in-action?

I'm having the same problem

Originally Posted by Triaont Go to original post
    When i think about it it hard to see if its a server problem or the quest 2 problem becuase it was working for a bit than the audio cut out
    Hi, I'm having the EXACT same list of symptoms. The only fix I have is by resetting my device after every game. Please, please, please update a patch to fix this on the Quest 2.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Swaggins Go to original post
    Hey folks,

I am sorry to hear that you are also encountering this problem.

So we can pass this onto the team, can you please provide a short video demonstrating this issue in-action?
    Stop asking for videos! Just play the game for 5 minutes in a Quest 2 headset and you'll get all the info you need to fix this!

Adding my voice here

Same issues, just wanted to add my name to the list. BC is the reason I purchased an oculus Q2, and it is the only game I have purchased for it. What is the timeline for a fix to know if I need to return the whole setup?
     1 people found this helpful

Oculus Quest 2 glitch

Same here, this glitch not only ruins my gameplay, but all the crew's who are playing on other platforms. You should fix it urgently or make it unavailable to purchase on Oculus Quest 2, and refund every player who recently purchased it.

I agree. It's insanity. I am now playing on the quest 2 because my PC can't connect to the game due to a ubisoft connect issue which isn't being resolved. So , I can not really play the game on any platform. On the Quest 2 communication drops between players happen every game and panel functions (like steering) vanish. It's gone from a fun game to unplayable for me. I keep trying.