Operator Stats are not updating/are frozen

Hello!

I don't know whether this has been posted in this forum somewhere but currently, the operator stats such as kills, play time, KD etc. seem to be frozen in Rainbow 6. I am playing on Xbox if that helps and am pretty sure this has been an issue for multiple weeks now.

Thank you!

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Shakeyy._. this has been posted about this in the forum already but if I am being honest, I can not find the post at this moment in time. Are you referring to on our R6 website or in game?

Does this also happen in every game mode for you? Do you receive renown or is that frozen too?

Once you can let me know these details I will do my best to investigate this further for you.

I'm talking in-game stats displayed in the menu.Yes, every game mod I believe. Renown works fine, no issue there. On websites like tabstats. com, the stats are frozen as well-

I've been playing Unranked for must of the season and stats have not been updating after Unranked/Quick Match matches at least.

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Shakeyy._. I have found the thread now, after giving it some attention today -
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...in-game/page13

We are keeping a close eye on this and have brought it to the attention of the game team again as we currently have that thread which is reaching 200 posts now.

We hope we can update you soon, I apologise that we have no more information to share on this but we would like to see this fixed also.
     1 people found this helpful

Okay, thank you for updating and forwarding it to your team! I really hope you can look into this issue so it can be fixed by the start of Y5S4!

Ubi-Orion's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Shakeyy._. Go to original post
    Okay, thank you for updating and forwarding it to your team! I really hope you can look into this issue so it can be fixed by the start of Y5S4!
    No worries!