9th of novemnber patch

Its the 9th? what gives, wheres the patch to fix corrupt save files people such as I are complaining about ):
     8 people found this helpful

I've been waiting as well. But there's only 2 more hours in today over here.. I don't think there's a fix coming.
     1 people found this helpful

another bullsht that ubisoft thrown to us.. shame on us that we still believe their words
     2 people found this helpful

i cant progress the story at all eveytime i quit it returns me to the beginning of that 404 quest im tired of going to the stupid bar i dont think is too much to ask to be able to play the game i paid for

Originally Posted by kvarq Go to original post
    could have been the 2GB crap they gave us on 6th?
    It'd be rather **** if that turned out the be the update, it only made things worse.

I would just like to know when will i be allowed to play the game i bought ?
     2 people found this helpful

I've stopped playing after losing my progress. It's at the point now where I've lost interest in playing and would consider a refund. The game wasn't running well at all to begin with and then to have 12 hours or so of progress seemingly lost is a fine reason to stop supporting games before they've been patched a few times first.
     3 people found this helpful

Hello Ubisoft? Any response?

People are waiting.

Same problem here

After the game was patched also myself I cannot save the progress anymore.
    But only "Quests" are not saved. Whatever change I do on the operatives stay saved.
    I actually recruited 4 times the same operative (because I did the same quest multiple times) and I have 4 copies of him.

But no way to progress on quests.
    I have no more willing to continue playing this game, already did 404 quest a lot of times.

Will I ask for a refund? Probably not, maybe in a few days they can find the problem and patch it.
    I give them some time. At least their support is professional.

Literally game breaking, I've done bloody kelley like 18 times now, testing to see if it saves, absolutely broken. Super sad that its come to this! FIX YOUR GAME UBISOFT!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►