GE caches opened drop to floor and rewards irretrievable

My friend opens her reward caches to see them drop on floor and she canít pick them up - she has limited English so Iím making report on her behalf - we fast travel back to base from queens tunnel event when it 1st happened but I have had her log out and back in and then try without joining a team but it happens again - 4 of the more expensive crates so far - her gamer tag is ďDenis joker1855Ē - if more info is needed , please tell me - oh her inventory is nowhere close to full or her stash

Ubi-Litten's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi there, sorry to hear your friend is experiencing this issue in game. If you are able to replicate this would you be able to provide a short video clip showing this loot spawning and being unable to retrieve.? Apologies for any confusion or inconvenience caused.

Thanks for the reply but the event is over and my friendís English while typing is terrible - if it happens in next event Iíll try to get a video but getting her to put it in a format I can post here isnít going to be easy! Her items from GE caches fall on floor when opened and she can see them only - canít retrieve - her inventories arenít full cos other caches open - I really feel bad for her , she got to gear level 280 and DZ 57 without even knowing she had a stash box! Iím trying to help her but I have never experienced this bug

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the update, WormwoodMoridin.

If you or your friend would be able to capture footage of this happening in-game, it would help us to investigate this further.

An easy way to share a video is to record the footage and then post it to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive. You can then send us an unlisted link, so we can take a closer look.

Thanks!