Cannot sell Wide Surface Fenders

New Wide Surface Fenders have values of 0 coins and cannot be sold. I have one from previously that has the correct value of 200 coins and presumably can be sold. This is a problem because they're filling up my inventory whenever I open gear crates.

You can see my video of the issue at https://v.redd.it/umexgbbgepw51. According to /u/czaknorris, this also affects PlayStation 4.

They never fixed it from over a year ago it seems. I still have 7 of them from the last Halloween event. It's actually in the vid that I posted from when we were having problems buying stickers n stuff. It'd be cool if they could get it fixed, because I'd like to clean those out of my inventory.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Ihateuplaykk Go to original post
    New Wide Surface Fenders have values of 0 coins and cannot be sold. I have one from previously that has the correct value of 200 coins and presumably can be sold. This is a problem because they're filling up my inventory whenever I open gear crates.

You can see my video of the issue at https://v.redd.it/umexgbbgepw51. According to /u/czaknorris, this also affects PlayStation 4.
    Hey there,

Thank you very much for reporting this to us!

Just to be sure, as this is pinging a connection error, can you please give the steps in this guide a try.

Let us know if there are any changes!

Likewise, if you're able to provide any evidence of this happening on other platforms, such as further clips, this would be greatly appreciated as we collate evidence to pass onto the team.

Thank you!

Originally Posted by Frqnt4ager Go to original post
    They never fixed it from over a year ago it seems. I still have 7 of them from the last Halloween event. It's actually in the vid that I posted from when we were having problems buying stickers n stuff. It'd be cool if they could get it fixed, because I'd like to clean those out of my inventory.
    Ah, I either hadn't noticed or forgot all about your video. So it's just a Halloween item, right? Safe to open the regular gear crates?

Yeah, it's mostly just the Halloween crates. With the way they made the regular crates it's possible to get a wide surface fender, but there's so many items I doubt you'll have to worry about it. If you want to open the Halloween crates then you'll want to re-roll whenever that item appears, to keep from getting it.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Are you still encountering the issue, Ihateuplaykk?

If so, were you able to try the connectivity troubleshooting suggested by TheBerry?

Frqnt4ager - Are you encountering this issue as well? If so, could you please send us a video that shows you encountering the issue in-game? This will help us to investigate further.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Frqnt4ager Go to original post
    If you want to open the Halloween crates then you'll want to re-roll whenever that item appears, to keep from getting it.
    I forgot you could reroll! I just press B then A as soon as the crate opens - seems to be a slightly faster way of getting through them than waiting until you can press Y to open the next one.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Borealis Go to original post
    Are you still encountering the issue, Ihateuplaykk? If so, were you able to try the connectivity troubleshooting suggested by TheBerry?
    Yes, I am still encountering the issue. Considering that these are the only item with a sell value of 0 coins, and all other items sell without error, I'm sure this is on your end. But for what it's worth, yeah, I've tried that - went through it at some point because the multiplayer lobbies were so dead. Player count seems to be slowly improving these days, if anything - not sure how that works.

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the update, Ihateuplaykk.

I'm going to pass this onto the game team for further investigation. Once they reach out to us with more information, we'll provide an update within the thread.