🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ghost-Recon forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

"PACHAMAMA" Statues Easter Egg (Exact Locations)

One of the most controversial Easter Eggs in Ghost Recon Wildlands the infamous Pachamama Ritual Easter Egg one that many will say is still a unfinished Easter Egg with something missing and other will argue that the 8 statues is the ending of this easter egg... Whats your take on it?

Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for posting this guide, thecarbonmeiste!
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post
    Thanks for posting this guide, thecarbonmeiste!
    My pleasure! Can't get enough of all the mystery in this game!

Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    Any other videos planned?
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post
    Any other videos planned?
    Of course! Got some more Easter Eggs in the works that are currently being looked into along with a Tips and Tricks video i've been DYING to do I'll be sharing them with everyone here without a doubt loving the community so far.

Almost useless

This video was almost useless. If youre going to be doing most of this at night, use night vision so that we can actually see what the **** youre doing yeah? Especially for #7.

gunbladelad's Avatar Senior Member
    Nice necro-bump of a 3-year old topic...

While I agree that the lighting could've been better in some of the locations, he does take time to show you exactly where each statue is on the map and pans the camera around so that you know where you should be and where to look. For example, statue #7 (the one your main complaint seems to be about) is actually below the surface of the water beside the beach in North-East Aqua Verde - close to the "intimidate Sicario leader" rebel mission.