Flying Tower Audio Log

Yeah...for some reason, I'm getting an audio-log indication about 100 meters above the Tower of London?
    Am anyone else getting this? Even ignoring the issue with, well, mid-air audio-logs, there's also the fact that I can't get up there to look at it.
    As best I can find anywhere, there's no more logs to be gotten(I've collected 2) but I can't be sure, so...huh?

Ubi-Wan's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there, MoonEyes2k!

Thanks for reaching out with this audio log issue. I'd like to get a closer look at this instance. Can you provide me with a screenshot, or preferably a video showing this audio log being unreachable + the location it appears to be in?

Originally Posted by UbiWan Go to original post
    Hello there, MoonEyes2k!

Thanks for reaching out with this audio log issue. I'd like to get a closer look at this instance. Can you provide me with a screenshot, or preferably a video showing this audio log being unreachable + the location it appears to be in?

Certainly. Here you are:
    http://seanchaithe.net/Tower_Audio_Log.jpg

That's my character flying off of the Tower, the Tower itself visible in the bottom and the log in mid-air. It's "located" above one of the White Tower corner mini-towers, and as best as I can tell about 100 meters up. Sufficiently so that, standing on a cargo-drone, and with another drone controlled, I still could not get it high up enough to actually get a look at what was supposedly there.

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey MoonEyes2k!
    Can you confirm which exact log this is, and the exact location of it on the map, and I'll get this information passed on to the game team

Originally Posted by Ubi-Ginge Go to original post
    Hey MoonEyes2k!
    Can you confirm which exact log this is, and the exact location of it on the map, and I'll get this information passed on to the game team
    Unfortunately, since I can't reach it, I have no idea which one it is! As for the location, it's above the, I THINK, southwestern corner of the White Tower inside the Tower of London.

I have the exact same problem. It’s the last one I need, I think and the achievement hasn’t popped.

It's only been 6 months, give them some time to fix it.

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey everyone and thank you for your continued patience! Please know that the Game team is continuing to look into this issue, but I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime. Please keep an eye out for further updates and information regarding this.