🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    ChrisGansler's Avatar Member

Update: Nov 7 Patch live on all platforms - TU 2.0

Update November 7

We have now deployed TU2.0 on Xbox One. You will have to restart the game client and download the update.

As mentioned yesterday, the team is currently working on further fixes to improve game stability on Xbox One and we will deploy these with additional patches as they get ready.

Thank you again for your patience!

Update November 6:
    DedSec, we want to thank you for all your feedback that has been coming in since we launched Watch Dogs: Legion. We appreciate all of you!

Unfortunately, the TU2.0 for Xbox One has been delayed which means we’re unable to deploy the update today as previously mentioned. The team is working as fast as they can to get it deployed and are also working on fixes for the Xbox One specific crashes that have been reported. We will provide an update in this thread as soon as more details are available.

DedSec, we are ready to deploy our first big patch today on PlayStation 4 and tomorrow on Xbox One and Stadia. Below you will find a list of what’s coming. We will update this thread when the patch is live on the different platforms.

Additionally, we will have a dedicated PC patch coming shortly, for which we will have a separate thread with all changes coming specifically to the PC version of Watch Dogs: Legion.

The team continues to work on further fixes and improvements, with the PC save file corruption being our highest priority which will come with an additional patch.

Global
    • Optimized HDR support to reduce flickering experienced in specific conditions.
    • Fixed an issue that caused the incorrect cinematic to play after choosing one of the options in the “More Human Than Human” mission.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause cinematics to miss characters and sound when starting the cinematic with a ranged weapon equipped.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause personal drones to not have the proper UI indicator showing their location when being called.
    • Fixed an issue that caused audio files to not automatically play when being picked up.
    • Fixed an issue causing enemy Rusher archetypes to constantly shout. A bit too chatty, innit?
    • Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite loading screen when swapping operatives near the Buckingham Palace.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause the hacking puzzle to become stuck after using the Viral Hacking ability during the “The Face of the Enemy” mission.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause the operative to hold a gun during the “In Full Blume” mission cinematic when interacting with the objective marker while having certain weapons drawn.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause an operative to get stuck in a looping animation after equipping the LTL APGL weapon.
    • Fixed an issue causing the hologram of the Leopard Mask to appear behind the operative instead of the glass of the mask.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause the credits to roll before the loading screen had finished. Roll credits!

PS4
    • Fixed crash that could occur when starting a new game.
    • Fixed certain graphical glitches occurring when frequently switching between the loadout menu of operatives in the team app.
    • Corrected the photo sharing hashtag to now be #WatchDogsLegion. Show us your pictures, DedSec!

Xbox One
    • Fixed an issue that could cause player characters and NPCs to become pixelated in the “Battersea” area.
    • Fixed an issue that could prevent players from receiving the “Oral History” achievement
    • Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when deleting a selected photo from the gallery app.

Stadia
    • Fixed graphical corruption that occurred during the “The Harvest” mission cinematic.
    • Clarified the exit prompt when closing the game on Stadia.

Ubisoft Connect
    • Fixed an issue that caused the “Historian”, “Discoverer” and “Collector” challenges to not unlock.
    • Fixed an issue where Ubisoft Connect challenges did not complete for Stadia players.

Cosmetics
    • Fixed an issue that caused placeholder art to show in the HUD after purchasing cosmetic items from the in-game store.
    • Fixed an issue causing the shoulder piece of the Space DJ outfit to stick out.
    • Fixed a clipping issue on the female version of Marcus’ Jacket.
    • Fixed missing shoulder pads and breast pocket on the Spy Pack Jacket.
    • Fixed hologram issues for the King of the Jungle and Viper masks.

General
    • The GPS marker will now continue to show until players enter the mission location when using auto-drive to travel to the mission area.
     7 people found this helpful

ChrisGansler's Avatar Member
    Update November 7

We have now deployed TU2.0 on Xbox One. You will have to restart the game client and download the update.

As mentioned yesterday, the team is currently working on further fixes to improve game stability on Xbox One and we will deploy these with additional patches as they get ready.

Thank you again for your patience!

The patch is now live on PlayStation 4. You will need to restart the game and download the patch!

Update November 6:
    The patch is now live on Stadia.

Second Update

DedSec, we want to thank you for all your feedback that has been coming in since we launched Watch Dogs: Legion. We appreciate all of you!

Unfortunately, the TU2.0 for Xbox One has been delayed which means we’re unable to deploy the update today as previously mentioned. The team is working as fast as they can to get it deployed and are also working on fixes for the Xbox One specific crashes that have been reported. We will provide an update in this thread as soon as more details are available.
     2 people found this helpful

Awesome job!
    Let's hope the PC patch is coming this week, i have 23 hour save and can't load in because it is corrupted.

Thanks for the hard work.
     3 people found this helpful

Game still freezes when driving

Updated to 1.05 and still my watch dogs is freezing plz sort it out
     3 people found this helpful

Still no fix for sound stutter during dialogue, I'll have finished the game and moved on when they finally did it. Pretty ****ty , it ruins the experience.
     1 people found this helpful

Glad to see more fixes, but kinda dissapointing the audio issues on non-pro PS4's still isn't fixed, hard to play when you can't understand anyone

Hope we get the update(s) on PC asap! I'm ducking addicted to this game.

Now when I take pictures for the side mission that comes after you beat the main story, they won't work and I don't get the audiofiles.

Controller sound

I'm having sound coming though my controller when I press l1 to look at people this wasn't here before and it dosent sound really nice and it would be good for a setting so I can turn it off

I don't see anything here about general crashing while just playing on PS4, when will that be fixed?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►