🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

XSX Terrible water after upgrade

Hi call, can you please let me know if you have such ugly water in WD Legion?It looks like panting on my XSX. I don`t have any other issues with different games but Legion.

Closer look:

Thanks for nothing Ubi. Useless support and forum.

IgotNerfed's Avatar Senior Member
    The water looks about right. The game is based in London, England. Rivers are not like the nice clean blue watered oceans like you see abroad.

They are full of dirty brown or sometimes black water with a ton of nasty stuff at the bottom and the odd body sometimes.

Enjoy it.

I don't think he talk about the colour. It seems the water is a bit pixelised no ?
     1 people found this helpful

IgotNerfed: I know it's not Bora Bora, but look at the picture. It is like Van Gogh Painting. Just open the picture in full screen and you will see what I am talking about.
    PetitPandaGuay: you got it right m8 and I think they tried to push ray tracing everywhere and it looks absolutely ugly. In the evening it is ok, but sometimes shiny things looks more like glittering unicorn instead of reflection. Forza Horizon 4 looks fantastic and it has no ray tracing lol

IgotNerfed's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Lincoln_Bourne Go to original post
    IgotNerfed: I know it's not Bora Bora, but look at the picture. It is like Van Gogh Painting. Just open the picture in full screen and you will see what I am talking about.
    PetitPandaGuay: you got it right m8 and I think they tried to push ray tracing everywhere and it looks absolutely ugly. In the evening it is ok, but sometimes shiny things looks more like glittering unicorn instead of reflection. Forza Horizon 4 looks fantastic and it has no ray tracing lol
    Sorry, my mistake. I didn't click the image. I see your point now and I take my comment back.
     1 people found this helpful

Heh all good Old gen looks a waaaay better which is crazy