Can't collect Uplay rewards "DLC Missing"

I have purchased the season pass AND deluxe edition, however, I can't unlock the Uplay rewards.

Yes I have enough Uplay coins/points.

Help?
     3 people found this helpful

Ubi-Trippn's Avatar Senior Member
    Hi do you have a screenshot that shows this, I cant see any reason why that would be the case from this side.
    Thanks

???????

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you for the images, that is most helpful.

Can you please confirm if it is just those 2 rewards you are having issues with? We should be able to manually redeem them for you.

The rewards I can't redeem are:
    DLC: Anarchist Ensemble
    DLC: The Vulture's Ensemble
    DLC: Tribute to the Diving Bell
    DLC Bust of Nathaniel Spoondrift
    DLC: Anarchist Banner
    DLC: Megaphone Tower

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issues with all rewards related to "The Anarchist" as well as "Sunken Treasures", which I bought.
    Could you please help me unlock them? Thank you

Hi im also experiencing the same issue with the reward content from sunken treasure dlc, it works perfectly ingame and all the content it adds is there, but in the club rewards it still isnt detected as a owned dlc

Any news? Seems to be a common issue

Originally Posted by Ubi-Raziel Go to original post

Can you please confirm if it is just those 2 rewards you are having issues with? We should be able to manually redeem them for you.
    Any news? Seems to be a common issue.. I still cant redeem rewards for Anarchist and Sunken Treasures. I'd appreciate any form of help
     1 people found this helpful

I've got the same issue and informed the Support via LiveChat. They say I will recieve a Mail, if they know anything new or fix the problems. So far it has been two weeks without any information. I provided Screenshots and everything. Is there any news about this issue.

Originally Posted by CoreOfKallisto Go to original post
    I've got the same issue and informed the Support via LiveChat. They say I will recieve a Mail, if they know anything new or fix the problems. So far it has been two weeks without any information. I provided Screenshots and everything. Is there any news about this issue.
    hey have you heard anything?

Is someone from Ubisoft even reading this thread

Originally Posted by Ubi-Raziel Go to original post

Please help all the lost souls who bought the DLC but cant redeem the rewards

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issues with all rewards related to "The Anarchist" as well as "Sunken Treasures", which I bought.
    Could you please help me unlock them? Thank you

Hi, I'm having the same prob, except I Can get the rewards related to The Anarchist dlc but not for Sunken Treasures and Botanica.

Hello, Im also have this problem. My missing rewards are:

DLC Bust of Nathaniel Spoondrift

Can you fix it?

Besides Uplay still wants admin rights for nothing,
    its just annoying. Please do smth with that.

UbiDork's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi everyone!

If you have already tried verifying your game files and still did not see that the content unlocked for you, much like Ubi-Raziel said, we should be able to provide these rewards to you.

If that doesn't work for you, please try the following!

Create a support ticket at support.ubi.com with a screenshot uploaded to your case like DeadlyBlkGecko completed, and we can get this done for you! If you'd like to create the case and then share your case number here, we can take a look as well!

I have same issue with same DLC rewards. I pre purchased thru Steam, and validated my local files. Will open ticket, but just so you know, this is NOT fixed.

MonsterPCGamer: Awesome, let me know when you create your ticket and I can review if for you!

I created my ticket yesterday (06/11/2019 @ 17:39 ) and Im still waiting for a response.

Naasson: Thanks for creating a ticket! I have taken a look at the ticket and the rewards your missing, and it's not enough to only purchase it, you need to actually complete the requirements.

DLC: The Vulture's Ensemble: You need to choose to play the game with Old Nate's portrait and logo
    DLC: Tribute to the Diving Bell You need to choose to play the game with Dr. Huo Mercier's portrait and logo

Have you done so?

> DLC: The Vulture's Ensemble: You need to choose to play the game with Old Nate's portrait and logo.

I cannot! Its locked in the game and in the UbisoftClub.

> DLC: Tribute to the Diving Bell You need to choose to play the game with Dr. Huo Mercier's portrait and logo

I suppose you've made a mistake. My "anarchists" rewards are OK.
    Its "Sunken Treasures" dlc that I have got a problem with rewards.

You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.

I created my ticket number 10102463 (7 XI 2019 | 22:18 UTC+1) and Im still waiting for a response.

Originally Posted by Naasson Go to original post
    > DLC: The Vulture's Ensemble: You need to choose to play the game with Old Nate's portrait and logo.

I cannot! Its locked in the game and in the UbisoftClub.

> DLC: Tribute to the Diving Bell You need to choose to play the game with Dr. Huo Mercier's portrait and logo

I suppose you've made a mistake. My "anarchists" rewards are OK.
    Its "Sunken Treasures" dlc that I have got a problem with rewards.
    Are you able to provide a screenshot showing that the portraits are locked in the store?

Originally Posted by warzak13 Go to original post
    I created my ticket number 10102463 (7 XI 2019 | 22:18 UTC+1) and Im still waiting for a response.
    Can you upload screenshot that's a bit closer and saved as a .png or .jpg file?

new file added

UbiDork I upload addition screenshot of the game that shows the portrait is locked.
    Hm, maybe I have to beat all the quests in the DLC to unlock this portrait?

I have already created a ticket 2 weeks ago and the response was check the forums. What do i need to do to resolve this issue ?

Blundo4201: Thanks for that! I do see that you created your support ticket, but you didn't your screenshots to the first ticket, which caused a bit of confusion. I see that you also created a second ticket with that information, but do understand that creating more tickets does not resolve the issue faster, and actually spreads out the information and can make the issue take longer to resolve for you. With that said, I did add your images to the main ticket #09996314 and was able to verify that you should have the following and have unlocked them for you:

DLC: Bust of Nathaniel Spoondrift
    DLC: Outdoor Arcade
    DLC: Duck Pond

Naasson: Yes, you are correct, I did make a mistake, I apologize about that. For DLC: Tribute to the Diving Bell and DLC: The Vulture's Ensemble, you need only to have owned the Sunken Treasures DLC which I can confirm you have. For you, I have unlocked the following:

Please do let me know if you two still need assistance!

Onietje & warzak13: I have unlocked the following for you two as well after looking into your support tickets and accounts!

DerBobfahrer: I don't see that you have created a support ticket! Can you please do so with a screenshot of your rewards showing as locked and the DLC showing as owned in your Uplay PC Launcher?

MonsterPCGamer Hey there! The reason you're having an issue with accessing the reward content for the game is because you don't have both the base game and the DLC content through the same launcher. It appears that you have the base game of ANNO 1800 with Steam and the Season Pass with your DLC through Uplay. Due to this, there is a communication error between content. To resolve this, you'll need to either have the base game and the DLC/Season pass with Steam or the base game and the DLC/Season Pass with Uplay.

Thank you for unlocking but I still have DLC Anarchist (third screenshot)

UbiDork thank you. The DLCs are unlocked, but I noticed that - my gold (Ubisoft Club points)
    have risen from 28 to, incredible large, 4294967194! When I try to spend this gold I got message
    telling me that "Ubisoft Rewards are unavailable for now". Could you fix it?

Hello I have The same problem I writting to this forum and nobody wants to help me...

Anyway i tried to do verifate The game and still i missing rewards even all DLC in The game and I have The Season pass

Anyway I noticed that number 4294967194 (unsigned qword) equals -102 (signed qword).
    So it looks like someone messed up with my gold. Please fix it.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    UbiDork thank you. The DLCs are unlocked, but I noticed that - my gold (Ubisoft Club points)
    have risen from 28 to, incredible large, 4294967194! When I try to spend this gold I got message
    telling me that "Ubisoft Rewards are unavailable for now". Could you fix it?
    I have corrected this for you and it should reflect on your account.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Hi all,

Just to update you on this issue. We are unable to manually unlock the DLC Club rewards, the dev team are still investigating.

You could try these troubleshooting steps as a workaround to see if it helps.

Please keep an eye this forum and the Anno Union for all future updates and patch notes.

That's all for me. My ticket could be closed. Thank you Ubisoft-Team

That's all for me. My ticket could be closed. Thank you Ubisoft-Team
    You're welcome.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last ►►