Same problem

Shows me I have them all unlocked on the Ubisoft page but can't use any of them in game, they are locked.

Originally Posted by Aeggysus Go to original post
    I did also followed the steps and worked like a charm !!
    -
    Steps:
    1. Download the last old Uplay installer from https://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/la...yInstaller.exe
    2. Install the contents in a different folder than Ubisoft Connect (or unzip with 7zip).
    - I created a new folder on C: named Ubisoft (you could name it Cats for that matter lol)
    and installed the download in C:\Ubisoft
    3. Copy version.txt from the Ubisoft Connect folder to the Uplay folder installed in step 2.
    - then copied version.txt, from old Ubisoft Connect folder, and deleted 1st (for certainty)
    the one in the new Ubisoft Game Launcher and then pasted the "Version" there
    (it appears in name just like that)
    4. Disable your internet connection;
    - I simply unplug the cable from my PC
    - if you are on wifi then
    ---Disabling adapter
    Open Settings.
    Click on Network & Security.
    Click on Status. ...
    Click on Change adapter options.
    Right-click the network adapter, and select the Disable option.
    ---
    5. Run Uplay.exe (in the new directory from step 2.);
    6. Make sure 'Always start in offline mode' is unchecked in 'Settings';
    (it is by default, but check it to be sure)
    7. At the 'Try Again' / 'Run offline' screen, re-enable your internet connection;
    - this is the hard part (was for me, tried 2 times before it worked)
    Now !!! you have to reconnect to the internet not after the game started as i did mistakenly for two times, lol)
    8. Press 'Try Again' and login with your account;
    - it starts as should be.
    9. Start the game and you should start seeing club rewards notifications pop up in the next few minutes;
    - for me it was a fiery of popups lmao !
    10. Observe that the content is actually unlocked in your save or New Game;
    - All of them !
    11. You can exit the game and delete the old Uplay launcher;
    - this is a must t: the old shortcut has to be deleted !
    in my case I deleted form the Desktop the "Ubisoft Connect" shortcut !
    12. Launch the game normally (through Ubisoft Connect) and enjoy your newly unlocked content!
    - Now I launch the game from the new shortcut which for me is "Ubisoft"
    -
    ps; I think is/was the Ubisoft Connect launch feature that messed up the rewards ...
    Hope it helps !!!
    Yeah, this has worked. How long has it been? 3 months? 4? Oh Ubisoft. OOOOOOOHHHH Ubisoft. Whatever we shall do with you. Reminds me the time I bought anno 1404 which simply refused to start. People made threads and tickets (I did as well) but nothing happened for 2 months. Then I was fiddling with my user folder and changed the characters in it's path to Latin, and boom - it worked. I posted a solution on forums and was a hero for a while. Good times.

It took ubisoft 1 more month to pin a solution on forums and 4 more months (could be less) to patch it up. OOOh oOOOOOh OOOOOOOH Ubisoft smh
     2 people found this helpful

Following the steps posted by Aeggysus solved my issue after over a month of trying to work through Ubisoft Support.

The fact that a member of the community found a fix for this ahead of the platform devs speaks volumes about their level of engagement. Even though it's the holidays, this bug has been present since October and affected many people.

All support staff I worked with were cordial and helpful to the best of their means, as were the Ubi staff posting in this thread. Yet still, the problem persisted for months without any acknowledgement other than "we're working on it."

Just wow, Ubisoft. Please get your house in order and stop blowing off major issues that are caused by the new platform. I normally wouldn't bother with any rants, but suffering this bug after paying full price for a game that didn't have all its features invites the kind of feedback I'm giving - and allowing bugs like this to persist damages your PR.

Thank you so much! *tears up*

Let us know when you made your own game platform so we can ditch Ubisoft. Them ********

It helped me so much because I would had loved to start a new session in perfect condition. Thank you!

Had the same problem for months. Came across the post and using the old uplay. Work a treat. Left it for a month and log on. And back to same old bug . No rewards in game from Ubisoft club .😞 . It be pointless to try and get support from Ubisoft again . I'll end up with the message we working on it.

Thank you so much! Tried it in Anno 1800 and works perfectly from the time being. Unfortunately, it does not seem to work for Anno 2070

@Karmidzhanov
    Thank you, it works perfect!
    Finally i can use those ship skins and all the nice little monuments.

Same issue here. All unlocked on connect but not in game. Just bought Season 2 pass as well and now I cant even play it because none of the rewards are working. Come on Ubisoft, by the looks of it this has been ongoing for months!

Originally Posted by Karmidzhanov Go to original post
    I highly doubt it, it seems like an entitlement issue which is account-based.

Safe and hapy holidays
    Hi friend. You were right!!

I've been having trouble with my PC and had to do a clean reinstall of Windows

When I reinstalled Ubisoft Connect and my games, everything was still there !!

Thank you so much for everything. : D

Not working for me when testing with Splinter Cell: Conviction.

Tried multiple times and left it running for a few minutes but no rewards are unlocking.

I hope Ubisoft fix this soon!

Thank you so much...worked for me as well!

Thank you very much! It really helped!

Skyhook21's Avatar Junior Member
    Recently, I upgraded my computer and installed Anno 1800. All the Club Rewards were locked. Many of the them, I had purchased through the Uplay points. I can go back to my old machine to get the rewards, but I was hoping that when I installed again I assumed I would have gotten everything. Apparently, when you updated the Ubisoft Launcher. It really screwed things up.
     1 people found this helpful

Asterix201252's Avatar Member
    As reported elsewhere, if the trick above doesn't work, the problem seems to be that if your accountdata.a7s file has been created after the 9.1 (or maybe 9.0) update then the Rewards are locked in game. If you have a backup of that file created before then, you can try restoring the old version. Worked for me and others. Not my discovery; just passing it on.

Skyhook21; If you have a version of this file on your old computer, try copying it to the new one.

Skyhook21's Avatar Junior Member
    Finally, got Uplay working again. And have all my items back. This procedure does work. Thank you! Too bad that it took a player to fix the problem and not Ubisoft's IT.

Unlocked Uplay rewards now locked in game.

Some uplay rewards, mainly all the player portraits, and some of the decorations, are locked in game and unable to be selected. I own the Complete Edition, from Ubisoft's store, but I think the Issue might be that i have previously played Anno 1800 through Uplay+ and unlocked those rewards during that time. But now that I have purchased the game, and do not have Uplay+ maybe that's a cause? The rewards all have the claimed checkmark and give me no option to try and receive them again, the account thinks I have them, but Anno does not.

I was having the same issue with Club rewards not unlocking in-game after switching to Ubisoft Connect, but I found an easy workaround that worked for me and other people in the Annoverse discord. I didn't see it in this thread so I figured I'll post it for more visibility. Maybe it will help Ubi fix it on their side too. All credits goes to the original poster Pawel Malecki! (wrote my own steps as I was doing it backwards for a good 30 min or so, hope they're clearer this way)

After the fix:

Steps:
    1. Download the last old Uplay installer from https://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/la...yInstaller.exe
    2. Install the contents in a different folder than Ubisoft Connect (or unzip with 7zip).
    3. Copy version.txt from the Ubisoft Connect folder to the Uplay folder installed in step 2.
    7. At the 'Try Again' / 'Run offline' screen, re-enable your internet connection;
    9. Start the game and you should start seeing club rewards notifications pop up in the next few minutes;
    12. Launch the game normally (through Ubisoft Connect) and enjoy your newly unlocked content!
    This worked but the Old Uplay took over the new one. If I try to uninstall it wants to uninstall the games too. If the Old one is working just fine, why bother using the New One?

"Another" Ubisoft Club rewards not unlocked problem :v

I got all the rewards but nothing is unlocked, please help :/

Ubisoft Rewards not unlocking in game since transition from Uplay to Ubisoft Connect

I have a problem with the Ubisoft Rewards since Uplay became Ubisoft Connect.

I have unlocked all Ubisoft Rewards with Ubisoft Coins (or however you call them) but when I go in-game I can not place any of the Items or change my ship skins.
    After I klick on them it redirects me to the Ubisoft Overlay where it tells me that I have allready unlocked them.

I dont know what I am supposed to do about that.

Its a long known bug. Up until now there is not much you can do except a workaround to install old uplay, start a game with unlocked rewards and then update again. I would suggest writing a support ticket and increase the pressure on them to finally fix this.

I was having the same issue with Club rewards not unlocking in-game after switching to Ubisoft Connect, but I found an easy workaround that worked for me and other people in the Annoverse discord. I didn't see it in this thread so I figured I'll post it for more visibility. Maybe it will help Ubi fix it on their side too. All credits goes to the original poster Pawel Malecki! (wrote my own steps as I was doing it backwards for a good 30 min or so, hope they're clearer this way)

After the fix:

Steps:

Thank you so much! I really wish the support would've done nearly as much as you have for the community. Their response to my ticket back on December 6,2020 was, "This issue has been forwarded up to the development team for further review."

Thanks Karmidzhanov you're a saint and a scholar.

Missing UPlay rewards.

Hello,

When I play the game, I can't use my DLC's. but I have purchased them. The game asks me a key to activate them.
    Also, I have all the rewards from the old UPlay era, but now on Ubisoft Connect, I have none of them in my game.

I haven't played since march and I have discovered Uplay is not the official launcher anymore. There is a problem with the new one I suppose.

How is it possible to activate my DLC's and getting back my rewards please ?

Here is some screenshots of the problems.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/F14D4SD4stZE2Pbm6

Thanks.

You sir, are a legend. +1

After the fix:

Steps:
    This worked for me.

I am having the same issue, I've tried emailing customer support but haven't gotten a reply in almost three weeks. As much as I've looked up, i only see old posts about this problem and not a single solution has been posted to resolve this.

um...i think the third post right now on this forum could possibly, maybe have a fix.

After the fix:

Steps:

Worked and happy!

After the fix:

Steps:
    You were right PoPPYTAT, This did the trick!

seek and ye shall find

OMG. Unlocked all anno 1800 items. Thank you good sir!

having same issue, playing via ubisoft+ and even though the game says I own the content, and the rewards page saying it's able to be used in game, it still shows as locked for me.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone!

I'm happy to see a workaround has been found, thank you for sharing that with the community.

Our team will have their workaround implemented soon so we can make sure it is resolved for all players.

All the best!

Not for me there hasn't.... ??? post above yours..

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello all!

As you can see above, a workaround was found by a member of our community which is great this has been a frustration for some players, so we're happy to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Our team are hoping to have a permanent fix implemented in the near future

that's great, maybe make a post about it, with it being stickied at the top of the forum? I'm not 100 percent sure if my problem is the exact same, i'm able to access most of the DLC, except for the characters and items. It shows ingame right before I start t hat t hey're all selected.

If this is the exact same problem everyone else had (...sorry didn't go through 27 pages before posting, :P) then i'll try this fix later.

Worked for me, thanks a lot, my friend!

After the fix:

Steps:
    Unfortuinally didn't work at all to me.