Bought Anno 1800 - Complete Edition about one month ago;
    All rewards unlocked and all achievements unlocked
    NONE are usable in-game !
    -
    Ubisoft ? too soft to fix this, huh ?
    -
    SHAME !!!
     5 people found this helpful

I know patience is a necessity but it has been 2 months and some of that is paid dlc.

What on earth is happening
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Thorlof's Avatar Anno Community Developer
    Originally Posted by Altoria_canarin Go to original post
    Hi,
    greetings from germany, we have also a forum discussing the missing club rewards and we also don't get any statement from ubisoft. Like you we are waiting for a fix since october and it's really getting on my nerves.
    This is not true, since we replied several times both in the English and the German forums - as well as to questions on Reddit and the social channels.

We do not yet have an update on this issue, but will let you know as soon as we have news.

@Pine_RS: Which DLC that you paid for are you missing? The Rewards this thread is about is specifically about content that was unlockable via the Ubisoft Club (now Ubisoft Connect)

Ubi-Thorlof:
    Not that "can" be unlocked. They were already unlocked, we used them in the game and they took them away.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but aren't many of the ornaments from seat of power locked because of this? Also the inability to play the anarchist? I'm new here so my apologies if I am incorrect. I am not sure if these decorations/emblems/playable characters such as anarchist were part of the dlc(s) and were then intertwined with the unit rewards so people can unlock portions of dlc for free (or whether these features in the rewards shop were always free).

So yeah i'm a bit new and just really eager to build and go endgame but feel restricted by the lack of club rewards being locked. Silly, but it is what it is.

Sorry for any confusion/bad wording on my part

When did you exactly said, when this bug will be fixed? There was no statement about that, just always repating we should have patience. Nothing more. That's what I ment.
    Sorry for not saying exactly that in my post. But ok, it was not well formulated, my english isn't the best.

Ubi-Thorlof's Avatar Anno Community Developer
    Unfortunately, we currently do not have an ETA for the fix, that's why we have not communicated a date yet.

@Pine_RS: No worries. The issue with "unlocked but locked" to our knowledge only affects the "rewards" in Ubisoft Connect, which were supposed to be unlocked for everyone with the switch from Uplay to Ubisoft Connect. These items:

If you have purchased any DLC and are unable to access those, please get in touch with our support so they can investigate further (https://support.ubisoft.com/)

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm wondering for a while now: Since these items are supposed to be for everyone now, wouldn't an easy workaround be to just turn the items into regular game items with no relation to Ubisoft Connect at all?
    That way you wouldn't need to wait for a fix from the Ubisoft Connect team - and once the fix arrives, you can still restore the "Ubisoft Connect connection" ()

I can access them from my laptop, but not when play on my desktop. Howis it possible? The same account, the same save file... Weird....

If this is seriously so difficult that we're two months in with no sign of a fix in sight and the rewards have been """unlocked""" for everyone anyway why not just push out a game update that moves the content from the broken system to being included in the actual game so we can have it back and just be done with it already?
     8 people found this helpful

I was having the same issue with Club rewards not unlocking in-game after switching to Ubisoft Connect, but I found an easy workaround that worked for me and other people in the Annoverse discord. I didn't see it in this thread so I figured I'll post it for more visibility. Maybe it will help Ubi fix it on their side too. All credits goes to the original poster Pawel Malecki! (wrote my own steps as I was doing it backwards for a good 30 min or so, hope they're clearer this way)

After the fix:

Steps:
    1. Download the last old Uplay installer from https://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/la...yInstaller.exe
    2. Install the contents in a different folder than Ubisoft Connect (or unzip with 7zip).
    3. Copy version.txt from the Ubisoft Connect folder to the Uplay folder installed in step 2.
    4. Disable your internet connection;
    5. Run Uplay.exe (in the new directory from step 2.);
    6. Make sure 'Always start in offline mode' is unchecked in 'Settings';
    7. At the 'Try Again' / 'Run offline' screen, re-enable your internet connection;
    8. Press 'Try Again' and login with your account;
    9. Start the game and you should start seeing club rewards notifications pop up in the next few minutes;
    10. Observe that the content is actually unlocked in your save or New Game;
    11. You can exit the game and delete the old Uplay launcher;
    12. Launch the game normally (through Ubisoft Connect) and enjoy your newly unlocked content!
     72 people found this helpful

Hello friend, do you know if this works for all games with Club rewards issues?

thanks Karmidzhanov, i followed your steps with a grim face as i didn't think it would work but it actually did the trick!

My man you are better than Santa himself. Your workaround works 100% and you showed how a single guy with some strength of will is better than an entire company who doesnt give two nuts about his playerbase. Thanks again and merry christmas.

Karmidzhanov:
    Many thanks.
    I join the comment of Chaorum.
    Merry Christmas.

Thanks for the kind words, the OP deservers all the credit! @Stinging_Doctor, I haven't tested it with other games, but it might work!

Originally Posted by Karmidzhanov Go to original post
    Thanks for the kind words, the OP deservers all the credit! @Stinging_Doctor, I haven't tested it with other games, but it might work!

Hello friend, don't worry, I already took care of testing it with Assassin's Creed and I can confirm that it works in AC: II, AC: Brotherhood and AC: Revelations.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks a bunch Karmidzhanov. I guess I got lucky since I only started playing Anno 1800 again today after a few months off and today is the day you posted this solution.

Absolutely unacceptable that this has been apparently happening for over a month with no fix from Ubisoft. Even if they had to manually go in and enable all the rewards for anybody, 6 weeks is way too long to keep saying "we'll update you when we have new developments". A lot of these rewards are stuff people paid real money for! It's not just a little extra "loyalty" reward, it's a product they accepted money for.

This is why people don't like Ubisoft. This is why I don't play Ubisoft games. This is the only game on my Ubisoft account (that I paid for) and will remain the last. You are not some small scrappy indie studio operating from a garage, it simply cannot take you months to fix an issue with your own software.

I was having the same issue with Club rewards not unlocking in-game after switching to Ubisoft Connect, but I found an easy workaround that worked for me and other people in the Annoverse discord. I didn't see it in this thread so I figured I'll post it for more visibility. Maybe it will help Ubi fix it on their side too. All credits goes to the original poster Pawel Malecki! (wrote my own steps as I was doing it backwards for a good 30 min or so, hope they're clearer this way)

After the fix:

Steps:
    1. Download the last old Uplay installer from https://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/la...yInstaller.exe
    2. Install the contents in a different folder than Ubisoft Connect (or unzip with 7zip).
    3. Copy version.txt from the Ubisoft Connect folder to the Uplay folder installed in step 2.
    7. At the 'Try Again' / 'Run offline' screen, re-enable your internet connection;
    9. Start the game and you should start seeing club rewards notifications pop up in the next few minutes;
    12. Launch the game normally (through Ubisoft Connect) and enjoy your newly unlocked content!
    You Sir, are a genius!
    Thank you so very, very much for this! Your good self and the OP should be getting some sort of reward from Ubisoft imho for doing their jobs! (come on devs, fire these guys a free game or something nice for Christmas!!).
    I salute you both! O7

After the fix:

Steps:
    Hello friend, just a question. I don't know if you can answer me.

Do I have to redo this process if I do a clean install of Windows?

And again thanks for everything.

I highly doubt it, it seems like an entitlement issue which is account-based.

Safe and hapy holidays

Hurray for fixing stuff Ubisoft is too inept to figure out how to do themselves!
     2 people found this helpful

After the fix:

Steps:
    Unfortunately, this doesn't work for me. I've tried this procedure twice, but I still got no access to the rewards on AC: Brotherhood :'(

@Karmidzhanov You are to be hailed, as well as the comunity who brought us this heaventlyx blessing

@Ubisoft you should be ashamed

Everything is woriking. I thank you.

@Karmidzhanov Works 100%

Its sad that it took this long and someone who doesn't even work for them came up with an Amazing workaround.

You deserve all the credit and UBIsoft should be ashamed and hire this person to your team.

Thank you!

After the fix:

Steps:

This 100% worked! Thank you so much!

Karmidzhanov.. you are a saint

Originally Posted by bfRIENDLY Go to original post
    @Karmidzhanov Works 100%

Its sad that it took this long and someone who doesn't even work for them came up with an Amazing workaround.

You deserve all the credit and UBIsoft should be ashamed and hire this person to your team.
    I have strange feeling that soon old client download links will expire ... month of solving an issue which isn't really that big since workaround fixes it ... jeez.

Thank you @Karmidzhanov

Shame on you Ubisoft

Simpley wonderfull, thanks alot for this!

This is pathetic, Ubisoft.

@ Karmidzhanov, thanks a lot.

@ Karmidzhanov

Thank You ! Worked like a charm !

Thank you very much Karmidzhanov!

After following those steps I have restarted the game via the Connect launcher and also starteda brand new game. So far it looks like everything has remained unlocked!

Didnt work for me :(

I followed the steps exactly and it didnt work at all

I did also followed the steps and worked like a charm !!
    -
    Steps:
    - I created a new folder on C: named Ubisoft (you could name it Cats for that matter lol)
    and installed the download in C:\Ubisoft
    - then copied version.txt, from old Ubisoft Connect folder, and deleted 1st (for certainty)
    the one in the new Ubisoft Game Launcher and then pasted the "Version" there
    (it appears in name just like that)
    - I simply unplug the cable from my PC
    - if you are on wifi then
    ---Disabling adapter
    Open Settings.
    Click on Network & Security.
    Click on Status. ...
    Click on Change adapter options.
    Right-click the network adapter, and select the Disable option.
    ---
    (it is by default, but check it to be sure)
    - this is the hard part (was for me, tried 2 times before it worked)
    Now !!! you have to reconnect to the internet not after the game started as i did mistakenly for two times, lol)
    - it starts as should be.
    - for me it was a fiery of popups lmao !
    - All of them !
    - this is a must t: the old shortcut has to be deleted !
    in my case I deleted form the Desktop the "Ubisoft Connect" shortcut !
    - Now I launch the game from the new shortcut which for me is "Ubisoft"
    -
    ps; I think is/was the Ubisoft Connect launch feature that messed up the rewards ...
    Hope it helps !!!
     4 people found this helpful

After the fix:

Steps:
    I was scared and lazy when saw this; but finally decided to try and worked.

Shame on Ubi! why we should be relying in a long annoying work around by a random good guy while they have been “investigating” for months?

For the season I assume a proper fix will be if ever in the middle of January February… if they ever do one.

@Karmidzhanov
    Thank you guy, it works perfect, that's a good gift from you !

Merry Christmas to everyone !

It worked

Thanks a lot man.

Warked for me too! Thank you!