I have a similar issue and since support can't be reached (chat only, unavailable) I am making a post here

Problem:
    Every Ubi Club reward is marked as unlocked in Ubi Connect -> Rewards, on the website AND in the in-game overlay.
    Yet, I can't use them in-game. They are greyed out and displayed with a lock. I cannot unlock them using points either, because supposedly, they are already unlocked.

Note:
    Rewards that I unlocked during my first play some time ago (a year ?) are unlocked and usable.

Setup:
    - I use the last version of Ubi Connect
    - I use the last version of the game, with most DLCs
    - I verified the game files through Ubi Connect, they are OK

Many of these items are cool beautification items I would love to be able to use !
     3 people found this helpful

I have the same problem.
    It's been a while without a solution and it already smells.

Last I heard from Support (earlier today on my ticket), they are still investigating the issue and do not have an ETA on a fix. From reading the forums, it looks like this issue is affecting a lot of other games too.

I would guess we aren't going to see a fix for this until next year. Seems like they have a lot of fires they are trying to put out with their latest releases (Valhalla, Watchdogs, IFR).

Originally Posted by Wolden-Dans Go to original post
    I have a similar issue and since support can't be reached (chat only, unavailable) I am making a post here

Problem:
    Every Ubi Club reward is marked as unlocked in Ubi Connect -> Rewards, on the website AND in the in-game overlay.
    Yet, I can't use them in-game. They are greyed out and displayed with a lock. I cannot unlock them using points either, because supposedly, they are already unlocked.

Note:
    Rewards that I unlocked during my first play some time ago (a year ?) are unlocked and usable.

Setup:
    - I use the last version of Ubi Connect
    - I use the last version of the game, with most DLCs
    - I verified the game files through Ubi Connect, they are OK

Many of these items are cool beautification items I would love to be able to use !
    I'm experiening the exact same problem as you.

Hopefully they can restore it as soon as possible.

I have the same issue with Anno 1800 rewards ... hope they will fix it soon.

Yup, still the same issue even after having the latest patch/version of the game.

Any update on this?

I have the same problem.

Every reward is unlocked but they are greyed out and have a lock so can't use them in game even if every reward should be already unlocked.

Rastfarian's Avatar Member
    Exactly the same issue here!

Same problem here, and i cant contact support, coz due to covid they dont answer emails

Same issue, unlocked in ubisoft connect reward but can't access it in game.

Same here, i have all the DLC and Rewards unlocked, but all is locked in the game.

Please fix this ubi

Yeah I am pretty sure 90% of the players are having this issue, and it personally think its due to the fact of them changing over to Ubisoft connect which to be honest Is an improvement in many ways to the old uplay system, however not a fan of the bug right now and the fact it gives pop-up ads of their content for games I don't play or want to play.
     1 people found this helpful

I don't do mulitiplayer, so I set Ubisoft Connect to start in offline mode. This has the good effect of disabling the stupid pop-up ads.

Same here.

same issue here , all reward is unlocked in ubiconnect

but in game its locked

chat with ubi support staff but all they say is they unable to help

I am having this issue as well, All the club rewards are shown as unlocked but ingame everything is still locked

Same here.

I know this isn't the end of the world, and boy I almost feel bad for making a post about pretend fountains in a videogame (Anno 1800), but I mean, Ubisoft, it's been a month and a half since this was first reported, from what I can see...

Why lock things away in the first place if this is the end result?

I don't want anyone doing overtime to fix something as silly as this but it'd be nice to have an update on this from you guys, I'm hoping it hasn't fallen through the cracks!

Thanks and stay safe.

Well, i have the same problem.
    This is realy sad because the skins look amazing and i can't have them ingame.

Same issue

Same issue

I can't believe this is still an issue. I have that problem since release, everything is unlocked in the club but not in the game. Maybe it's time to simply unlock everything for everyone? All of the assets are in game, it's a simple issue of unlocking them in UI, literally a tiny less than 1mb patch. My god.
     4 people found this helpful

+1 same issue

I've noticed this. I just bought the entire Anno 1800 collection, and excited to get into the game. More than enough to keep me busy for ages... but can't help noticing that these Ubisoft rewards which say they are unlocked but remain unavailable in game. I would love to see the issue fixed by the dev's at some point!

Ubi-Thorlof's Avatar Anno Community Developer
    Originally Posted by aka_Celador Go to original post
    I have that problem since release
    The issue discussed in this thread appeared with the switch from Uplay to Ubisoft Connect at the end of October this year.
    If you're having issues with the rewards since the release in April 2019, I'd ask you to open a separate thread for that since that would be unrelated.

The issue here is still under investigation by the Ubisoft Connect team who we're working with on this matter.
    As soon as we have news, we will of course let you know.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Ubisoft Connect:
    The year is ending and we still can't enjoy the rewards we had and they took from us.
     3 people found this helpful

I'm starting to lose confidence in Ubisoft. This has no name.

Uplay rewards not unlocked

not that much to say actualy. i have every uplay reward bought with the needed points the game however does not recognise this

Simply here to note that I've recently bought the game, along with both season passes and the Anarchist DLC, and am encountering a similar issue. Everything is stated to be unlocked in the Ubisoft Club, but does not seem to be in-game.

Originally Posted by mfuegar2018 Go to original post
    Ubisoft Connect:
    The year is ending and we still can't enjoy the rewards we had and they took from us.

This happens a lot with some game companies that already have your money. They either don't care, or it's put to the end of the "To do" list because, well, they already have our money. Bet if the Store broke and was handing out free rewards if would be fixed asap. ...Not that this is the case here, but you know, just saying!
     2 people found this helpful

Same Issue

Will they ever solve this!??? I just bought some DLCs after few months period and have this issue. Seem many people has it.

Ubisoft, do somenthing!

I will ask for refund for recently bought DLCs if nothing happens within a week.

I also did not get any points for buing DLCs, this is also broken.

Is it so difficult to put the rewards that have been taken from us in a small update and return them to us?

Holding out on my purchase of City Lights until this is fixed, can´t build my beautiful fountains. Bah.

I don't have the rewards. It has a green mark but I can't unlock it in the game. Can you fix this please???

I used to have all the rewards unlocked and working as of one week ago. I just reformatted my computer and reinstalled the game, but they are all broken now. I have all the rewards unlocked if I view them in connect, but in the actual game ui they are locked. Disappointing, I hope there is a fix soon.

Faced the same problem. All rewards are unlocked in Ubisoft Connect, but the game itself is blocked.

Hi,
    greetings from germany, we have also a forum discussing the missing club rewards and we also don't get any statement from ubisoft. Like you we are waiting for a fix since october and it's really getting on my nerves.

Same issue

Hi

im having the same issue here too.

same with me

seems ubisoft doesn't give a singular **** about this issue. we already paid for the game so they don't need to care