No rewards since Ubisoft Connect went live

#me2

As above.. all the same responses here.

Asterix201252's Avatar Member
    Not using mods
    Playing online
    Latest version (but see below)
    No popups relating to culture items.

Enlarging on the quick answers above. I first saw the problem on Wednesday (11th), before the latest update, after I had re-installed Windows 10 following a system update, which meant I had to re-install Anno 1800. Up until this, I didn't have the problem, so I don't think, in my case, it is just down to UPlay Connect. It is to do with re-installation, possibly in combination with UPlay Connect.
    I held off reporting it yesterday hoping the the latest update would fix it, but it didn't. I did see a few rewards coming up on the Title Screen, but these were only for the additional player emblems. I didn't see anything relating to the culture items, all of which are missing.
    I don't know if it's relevant, but the only DLC loaded is the Anarchist.

Almost exactly the same, after reinstalling windows problem appeared on clean new Anno installation, updated and without mods. There were pop-ups after first launch of the new installation and then again after iI verified files.

#me2

I'm not using any mods.
    I'm playing online.
    It's updated to the latest version (I updated it earlier today).
    There were no pop ups.

Asterix201252's Avatar Member
    I have at least confirmed a workaround. I read somewhere (maybe here) that restoring the accountdata.a7s file from an earlier backup could resolve this issue.
    I found a file dated 9th November and replaced the current version of the file. On loading the same save, the culture items (fountains etc.) are now available again.
    I saved the game again, and the items were still there.

So, it seems that any accountdata.a7s file CREATED after update 9.1 is somehow corrupted. However, if you can re-load a previous clean version of the file from before 9.1, then it works OK. At least, that's how it seems to be for me.
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Asterix201252 Go to original post
    I have at least confirmed a workaround. I read somewhere (maybe here) that restoring the accountdata.a7s file from an earlier backup could resolve this issue.
    I found a file dated 9th November and replaced the current version of the file. On loading the same save, the culture items (fountains etc.) are now available again.

So, it seems that any accountdata.a7s file CREATED after update 9.1 is somehow corrupted. However, if you can re-load a previous clean version of the file from before 9.1, then it works OK. At least, that's how it seems to be for me.
    That's a really handy thing to know!! Unfortunately no backup here!!! Ubisoft, any news?
     1 people found this helpful

Hey, is it unlocked in save game or everywhere then?
    Can i ask you to share that file?
    Im afraid this is pointless, as Ubi acts as problem doesnt exist, because it hasnt enough publicity and we stick to this forum, not Twitter, FB and media, i bet that there is nobody who has got to rewards. Unfortunately, me and my friends got Anno after the change, so we have literally no way to get that things, its like double billing for Ubi+ and Watch Dogs Legion perf issues and crashing with DX12, everybody got that problems, but we are wasting time here.

Originally Posted by Asterix201252 Go to original post

Thanks!
    Got a new PC and all club rewards were broken and I couldn't get any new achievements.The Ubi Connect was unable to sync saves/achievement. I've restored saves from old PC and the sync issue perished, but club rewards was not working. Your hint with accountdata file saved my experience.

My wife who have bought Anno recently is unable to get 'old' accountdata so club rewards are locked for her

Yeah, these workarounds are really nice for everyone having old files, but I just want to say, that that is not the case for everyone. I don't know how their system works, but isn't it possible to lock the rewards and just reduce the prices to zero or something? I feel like it just doesn't register properly, which reward has been unlocked. I dunno. Just a thought.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there guys!

The team are looking into issues with certain legacy titles, including Anno 1800 where Ubisoft Connect rewards haven't been unlocking properly.

Rest assured this is under investigation at the moment, sorry for the inconvenience caused!
     4 people found this helpful

Is this going to be fixed soon before or after Half Life 3? Just asking for a friend.
     2 people found this helpful

Good to know, that you have categorized Anno 1800 as a legacy game. This sentence doesn't increase my confidence in getting any solution in near future. Not enough money made with Season Pass 2 so people have already been fired? How can you not test properly the new UPLAY Connect client with one of the most reason games which also has received new content recently?

People aren't able to use stuff they have achieved or bought and you ask for patience? "Software as a service" is more then bullsh** bingo and ripping off people with cheap extra DLCs. You should also provide a service for your customers in return.
     4 people found this helpful

Update; Nothing has changed besides the fact that the Launcher shows me coin prices for the rewards now. Everything is still marked as unlocked but nothing can be used in game. I gotta say, to implement prices on the rewards without having any form of challenge that give you XP is a little bit dubious, don't you think?

Still not working

Still Broken

Still broken, all rewards are unlocked on Connect, but in game (I am running steam) they are all locked. When will this be fixed?

Thank You

Still broken and the same thing happens on Anno 2205 the rewards on ubisoft connect shows as unlocked but i cant access then in game even the ones that i bought with club units and the ones unlocked by achievements on both games

Dear Support

today i buy the game , anno 1800 gold edition i have all reward from the ubisoft club but i cant use in the game

[IMG]fil:/Users/Tulajdonos/Pictures/Screenshots/K%C3%A9perny%C5%91felv

I have not been able to access the Anno 1800 REWARDS items for a long time and before I could.
    In the technical support the incident cannot be sent.
    How do i do it?
    They appear as if they were unlocked. But in the game icon they are all with the padlock (locked).
    I click on any of them (lion statue, duck pond, etc, etc) to place it on my island and the Ubisoft page opens where all the rewards are.

I have the same problem.

When are they going to fix it?

FerudaFarstaria's Avatar Member

Same Problem - Still Continues

I have the same problem too. I first discovered this was happening when it was mentioned in the ANNO UNION. I have been monitoring the situation since and still nothing has changed. I have filed a ticket (Ticket Number: 13233769) as well to notify the team that I am within the group of players experiencing this issue. I encourage others here to do the same as well. So they know who is having these issues. Despite it being widespread it will help them know who is having these issues.

This issue effects the ship skins, the ornaments, company logos, everything that is in the rewards panel. I have a good portion of the rewards already, because I redeemed these with my points before the switch from Ubisoft Club to Ubisoft Connect. This was weeks ago before the switch was made or even announced. I am positive that other players are in a similar situation too. For others they may have this reward, that reward, and that reward unlocked so and so. And everything else locked. While other players could have it in a different way or order from that. Depending in the order or what they redeemed before the switch was made to Ubisoft Connect. And before all the rewards where unlocked for free. For me I had almost everything unlocked aside from a few ship skins, ornaments, some other goodies, and also most of the portraits and company logos, since I didn't get to those yet. There is a lot of things I didn't get to, but I was going for the rewards at that time that interested me most with the points I had. And this is how the situation can vary from player to player.

I hope that they can figure out and fix this soon. I advise players to report this to customer support with a ticket. So they know who is having these problems. Although the team is already well aware of the problem. It still would help them to know who is having these problems. Because there are people who are not effected, because they redeemed all the rewards before the transition to Ubisoft Connect. However players who haven't and now getting everything for free anyways because of the transition from Ubisoft Club to Ubisoft Connect are reporting these issues.

I have not been able to access the Anno 1800 REWARDS items for a long time and before I could.
    How do i do it?
    They appear as if they were unlocked. But in the game icon they are all with the padlock (locked).
    I click on any of them (lion statue, duck pond, etc, etc) to place it on my island and the Ubisoft page opens where all the rewards are.
    I think that after having purchased all the content from anno 1800, it would deserve an answer about the UPLAY rewards problem.
    They say they are solving it but they have been doing it for a long time and nothing at all. ?
    As they do DLC, they pay, they could do to us who have taken the REWARDS of Ubisoft CLub, a DLC with the content of the articles we had.

Just bought the game, installed it fresh. Only DLC it has is Botanica. Same issue as everyone else. My new game UBISoft rewards avatars all have the padlock on them but clicking it brings up the overlay showing they are all unlocked. I don't have any mods, and its a fresh install.

Originally Posted by mfuegar2018 Go to original post
    How do i do it?
    I think that after having purchased all the content from anno 1800, it would deserve an answer about the UPLAY rewards problem.
    They say they are solving it but they have been doing it for a long time and nothing at all. ?
    As they do DLC, they pay, they could do to us who have taken the REWARDS of Ubisoft CLub, a DLC with the content of the articles we had.
    I am having the exact same problems myself. Please file a ticket at Ubisoft Support to report the incident. Provide the ticket description with the same information that you have stated here in the forums. You'll go through Ubisoft Support, which will then transfer the ticket over to the ANNO Team. You can submit a ticket at the support site here https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US Make sure to keep an eye on the ticket and also keep the ticket number as well.

Hopefully they are working on it. As it is mentioned in the ANNO UNION that they are aware of the issue and are investigating it. A fix has yet to be announced.

Best Regards,
    Feruda

Originally Posted by parallel53 Go to original post
    Just bought the game, installed it fresh. Only DLC it has is Botanica. Same issue as everyone else. My new game UBISoft rewards avatars all have the padlock on them but clicking it brings up the overlay showing they are all unlocked. I don't have any mods, and its a fresh install.
    Please file a ticket to Customer Support here https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US and in the ticket describe what you are describing here. Make sure to keep an eye on the ticket and then also keep track of the ticket number. You'll go through Ubisoft Support, who will eventually transfer the Ticket to the ANNO Team.

Best Regards,
    Feruda

Originally Posted by FalSBS Go to original post
    Still broken and the same thing happens on Anno 2205 the rewards on ubisoft connect shows as unlocked but i cant access then in game even the ones that i bought with club units and the ones unlocked by achievements on both games
    Please file a ticket to Customer Support here https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US Be sure to describe exactly what you're experiencing. You'll go through Ubisoft Customer Support, which will transfer the case to the ANNO Team. Be sure to note down the ticket number as well. Please be patient as they are already investigating this. No words on a fix so far or any ETA's.

Best Regards,
    Feruda

A good plan, yes. But in my country, they only do live support and don't accept mail-queries. So that is pointless.The only positive thing is, that every support site seem to acknowledge the fact, that this problem does not only affect Anno 1800, but also a lot of other games. So I guess they will fix it. But, because this is a problem with ubisoft and not really with Anno, their reaction will be slow. Not because of "ubisoft bad, ubisoft greedy, ubisoft full of bugs yadda yadda", but because of the Covid-19 situation. Every major bureau is empty, so reaction is slowed. Don't get your hopes down, people.

Originally Posted by CoreOfKallisto Go to original post
    A good plan, yes. But in my country, they only do live support and don't accept mail-queries. So that is pointless.The only positive thing is, that every support site seem to acknowledge the fact, that this problem does not only affect Anno 1800, but also a lot of other games. So I guess they will fix it. But, because this is a problem with ubisoft and not really with Anno, their reaction will be slow. Not because of "ubisoft bad, ubisoft greedy, ubisoft full of bugs yadda yadda", but because of the Covid-19 situation. Every major bureau is empty, so reaction is slowed. Don't get your hopes down, people.
    I am well aware of this. I'm just directing players to Customer Support. It does help with identifying who has the issue. As with any issue. I find it strange that for your country (whichever one it is) that support would be unavailable for you like that. For me here in Canada, I have both the mail and live chat options available. I am aware that the issue extends beyond ANNO. It indeed does seem to be effecting other games too. This is indeed a publisher issue (Ubisoft) and not an issue on Bluebyte's end (the original company devs of ANNO is Bluebyte). It is obvious that Covid19 will complicate things at the office for Ubisoft so it will take time for a fix, hopefully soon.

Thank you for your input.

Best Regards,
    Feruda

Affected by this also. Everything shows as unlocked in Connect, but is locked in game with a useless link to unlock them.

Just want to say that i recently bought the Game and have the same Problem.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Thorlof Go to original post
    Since the issues are related to Ubisoft Connect which was launched in late October, the issue can't exist in 2018.

For anyone affected by the recent issue with the Club/Connect Rewards being shown as unlocked in Ubisoft Connect itself but are locked in the game, could you please provide info on the following points?
    - Are you using mods?
    - Are you playing offline?
    - Do you have the game updated to the latest version? (9.1.968978)
    - Did you receive any popups in-game or from the Connect Client (at the bottom of the game)
    If this Infos still needed:

-No Mods
    -I play Online
    -Latest Version
    -I received some Popups about Achievements

Greetings !

Same issue on a fresh install of Anno and Connect. (lost access to all rewards ingame, including previously unlocked rewards)

-No Mods
    -I play Online
    -Latest Version with all DLC
    -I received no Popups about Achievements

Opened ticket 13352894

Would like to get back to some good binge playing while I am still locked in my house.

Thank You

Lost Ubisoft Club Rewards

Hi! I've lost all my Ubisoft club rewards. I don't have Dr. Hugo even though I have purchased "The Anarchist" DLC. All other rewards purchased with Units are gone as well. What can I do to recover my rewards?

I've found this.
    https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Ne...o-our-services

I've seen people mentioning opening a ticket with Ubi support, but they're limited to chat support right now.

I'd also like to add that I'm suffering from the same issue as you.

Thank you for the help! I guess all I can do now is wait for them to hopefully fix it. It's just frustrating because some of my game files got corrupted because I lost my rewards. Again, thank you for your time!

I have installed a Uplay Connect patches yesterday and after starting Anno 1800, I received many unlock notifications and the stuff is available in the game again. Seems like they have solved it.

Fresh anno install, freshly purchased, all rewards auto-claimed but none available to use.

Originally Posted by craycobra Go to original post
    I have installed a Uplay Connect patches yesterday and after starting Anno 1800, I received many unlock notifications and the stuff is available in the game again. Seems like they have solved it.
    Did the same thing, the problem is still there. Have you done something else like a clean install? Deleted files? Uninstalled uplay connect?