Thank you for unlocking but I still have DLC Anarchist (screenshot anno 1800_2) . Could you please help me unlock them? Thank you

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by warzak13 Go to original post
    Thank you for unlocking but I still have DLC Anarchist (screenshot anno 1800_2) . Could you please help me unlock them? Thank you
    Hey! Sorry about that, I've just unlocked the rest for you now

- DLC: Megaphone Tower
    - DLC: Anarchist Banner
    - DLC: Anarchist Ensemble

Enjoy your day!

Hello, I too am experiencing this issue, I created a ticket and spoke to the live chat team and was told to just keep checking here for the updates, I have purchased the season pass and the deluxe edition and whilst the dlcs are working, the ubisoft club rewards are not and are still locked and since reading this thread I was wondering if you could help.

Here are some screenshots of my issue
    https://imgur.com/a/VxvAOTr

Originally Posted by UbiDork Go to original post
    Hi everyone!

If you have already tried verifying your game files and still did not see that the content unlocked for you, much like Ubi-Raziel said, we should be able to provide these rewards to you.

If that doesn't work for you, please try the following!

Create a support ticket at support.ubi.com with a screenshot uploaded to your case like DeadlyBlkGecko completed, and we can get this done for you! If you'd like to create the case and then share your case number here, we can take a look as well!

Hey there, I still cannot buy the DLC rewards. Am I still missing some steps?
    I tried it on mobile (via the app) but I will try it later today on PC.

Originally Posted by DeadlyBlkGecko Go to original post
    Hey there, I still cannot buy the DLC rewards. Am I still missing some steps?
    I tried it on mobile (via the app) but I will try it later today on PC.
    Still can't collect the rewards. Still says I don't own the DLCs

Having issues with Botanica Uplay rewards

I'm having a similar issue with the Botanica rewards. I bought the game thru Epic and bought the full gold edition so that I could get all the benefits from the DLC as well as the base game and now it shows that the Botanica Uplay rewards can't be accessed. In the Uplay app and the overview shows that I OWN the DLC and the Season's Pass, yet it shows that the DLC: Duck Pond and DLC:Outdoor Arcade both say "Own Anno 1800-Botanica" and I do.

Hello, I have the same issue with the Anarchist and Sunken Treasures club rewards. I created a ticket and uploaded screenshots. Ticket number is 10184317. Hope you can help. Cheers.

I have the same problem,anno1800 bought the gold version

However, you cannot receive DLC-related club rewards in upaly;
    When logging into the club, it is even more strange that the DLC rewards are locked and cannot be purchased with U coins.

Work Order Number: 10233168
    I uploaded relevant screenshots
    Please resolve this issue as soon as possible!

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the updates on this, folks and thank you for providing your case numbers.

I will forward them over to the team for investigation.

clicked on club rewards ad notices

I had this problem until i clicked on the club rewards ad notices in the bottom right corner of the game start screen where you start new game and load game.
    After i click on these links (which lead to the uplay rewards menu) the dlc rewards content was unlocked for me to claim with uplay points.

Same issue here The above fix didnt work for me

I have the same issue with "The Anarchist" unlocks, all the other ones work fine, but missing the ones from the ararchist.

Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Sorry to hear you guys also have that issue. Please do create a support ticket, if the steps provided do not help!

See:
    Originally Posted by UbiDork Go to original post
    Hi everyone!

If you have already tried verifying your game files and still did not see that the content unlocked for you, much like Ubi-Raziel said, we should be able to provide these rewards to you.

If that doesn't work for you, please try the following!

Create a support ticket at support.ubi.com with a screenshot uploaded to your case like DeadlyBlkGecko completed, and we can get this done for you! If you'd like to create the case and then share your case number here, we can take a look as well!

Ubisoft Club Rewards locked

Bug: all Club Rewards are locked, whether decorations and skins in saved games or portraits when starting new games.

Additional information:
    I am logged in when launching the game, and clicking Ubisoft Club brings up a sidebar with my profile where all rewards are unlocked.
    I have also tried exiting Ubisoft Connect and opening it again, as well as logging out and logging back in.
    Don't know if this is necessary since the shift to Ubisoft Connect should have them all unlocked, but it's all rewards that are locked, including those I bought with Uplay points before the shift.
     10 people found this helpful

Same issue

I have the same problem. In my Ubisoft Connect, all rewards are unlocked but in game I can't use any since they have the lock icon next to them. I can't figure out how to make it work.

Any help would be highly appreciated.
     3 people found this helpful

I too have the same problem! Green ticks next to all of them in the rewards section but locked ingame

Same Issue!

I too don't have access to any of the club rewards, but in the reward menu they are all currently checked with a green mark. I've logged in and out of the uplay platform, verified the files via steam and reinstalled completely to no avail. I own all current content via steam, and it's all currently registered to the uplay client and my account as well.
     2 people found this helpful

Same problem as everyone else...green check mark, locked in-game

exactly the same here
     1 people found this helpful

Same Here.. :/ Where is the Ubistaff ?

This issue started for me when I reinstalled the game. I hope it is fixed soon.

So fustrating

Same issue here. Happened when I reinstalled my game onto a new computer. Hope it is resolved soon. Getting very frustrated.

Same issue

All club rewards are also locked for me. Reinstalling did not help.

Annoying as I love the game but this does muddy the experience.

Me too. Wanted to start a new game with reward protrait and logo but can't. When will this be fixed?

Having the exact same issue! All the rewards are ticked off as Green in the reward section, however in-game they are all greyed out and unusable

Can't find a solution on google at all! Did anyone manage to fix this?

Examples above... also applies to everything in game like ornaments
     4 people found this helpful

Same issue here.

Same issue here too. hope they can fix it soon.....

Ubi-Orion's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there folks.

Just to confirm that this issue is under active investigation at the moment. Apologies for any inconvenience caused whilst we're working on this.

I have the same issue upon reinstalling the game.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by tmaximus2284 Go to original post
    I have the same issue upon reinstalling the game.
    Hey! Not to worry, we're working on this issue and we hope to have a fix implemented soon

Leave this with us!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Raziel Go to original post
    Hey! Not to worry, we're working on this issue and we hope to have a fix implemented soon

Leave this with us!
    Still getting the issue after the new patch today (9.1 I think?), also tried reinstalling a fresh clean install, and still not working

Hi WarlordRurik,
    You are not alone there. Have the same Issue. Nice to see Ubisoft works on it since 2018. The fix should be here any Minute.

Originally Posted by Primus_Legatus Go to original post
    Hi WarlordRurik,
    You are not alone there. Have the same Issue. Nice to see Ubisoft works on it since 2018. The fix should be here any Minute.
    Has this really been an issue since then?!

Asterix201252's Avatar Member
    Same thing for me since I re-installed the game yesterday as part of a PC upgrade. . All green checked but not available in game. It was working fine up until the re-install, even in this same game. Same hardware except a new hard drive. I re-installed Windows because it had got scruffy, therefore all apps as well. Rewards not available since.

Originally Posted by Primus_Legatus Go to original post
    Hi WarlordRurik,
    2018! What the heck Ubisoft!

Ubi-Thorlof's Avatar Anno Community Developer
    Since the issues are related to Ubisoft Connect which was launched in late October, the issue can't exist in 2018.

For anyone affected by the recent issue with the Club/Connect Rewards being shown as unlocked in Ubisoft Connect itself but are locked in the game, could you please provide info on the following points?
    - Are you using mods?
    - Are you playing offline?
    - Do you have the game updated to the latest version? (9.1.968978)
    - Did you receive any popups in-game or from the Connect Client (at the bottom of the game)

OK, since this is getting out of Hand I think I will join in the conversation, because I am also a victim of this reward thingy.

For anyone affected by the recent issue with the Club/Connect Rewards being shown as unlocked in Ubisoft Connect itself but are locked in the game, could you please provide info on the following points?
    - Are you using mods?
    - Did you receive any popups in-game or from the Connect Client (at the bottom of the game)
    To make this Quick for you, Ubi-Thorlof;
    -No, I don't use Mods on a game like this, because they tend to disrupt my multiplayer experiences
    -No, I don't play offline, see above
    -The last update came yesterday, so yes
    -After initially installed on my new rig i get a load of messages and even let them going through. After this I wanted to start anew and.... see for yourself;

You can see they are all checked and strangely I cant even use the first Avatar, that is a reward. And yes, that could have something to do with the introduction of ubisoft connect and your free reward thingy, but...

Since the issues are related to Ubisoft Connect which was launched in late October, the issue can't exist in 2018.
    You kidding me right? i couldn't use some of the rewards even after multiple reinstallations and after multiple inquirys to your support. No one could activate them and everyone could see, that I had all required DLCs to use it. So no, Ubisoft, the issue at hand, which is that I am unable to use rewards, is not a different one. it simply has worsened by a new factor, and could potentially fixed by new ways.

I hope you find a way to fix this.

https://ibb.co/2tpNh3M for the pic which seem to not be in my post for strange reasons

Originally Posted by Ubi-Thorlof Go to original post

- Are you using mods?
    Hello Ubi-Thorlof,

I'm not using any mods.
    I'm playing online.
    It's updated to the latest version (I updated it earlier today).
    There were no pop ups.

The rewards are still unavailable (even though I own them all).

Folks,

Just a quick "me too," and wondering if we can get an update on this. I was inspired to play the game again with the holidays coming on and the last few DLCs. It's pretty disappointing I can't start a new game with all the rewards I've unlocked.

Also, not sure how someone latched on to the notion this has been ongoing since 2018... this thread is just over a week old. Perhaps this was a problem years ago, and has resurfaced? Or, perhaps someone saw the join dates of some posters and believed that's when the post was made. In any event, all my rewards were accessible prior to the implementation of the new "Ubisoft Connect." A shame this didn't get caught in QA since it appears to be affect a lot of folks.