What happens to the servers???

Throughout this week I can not connect to servers in Splinter Cell Blacklist.
    I thought that the Ubisoft stopped supporting servers, but I did not find any information about this.
    Could you please provide an explanation of the current state of the Splinter Cell Blacklist multiplayer?
    THANKS.

Wondering, do you have the Deluxe version? I do and I'm having the same problem. I am reading that there was a problem last year with the Deluxe version and I am having the same problems they did. The just started 4 days ago for me and my friend. We can not connect to play COOP, and in single player, the game crashes after 30 min. I contacted Support and they now nothing.

Yes, I have a deluxe version. And I still have the same problems that you described.

I and many people who dont have the delux version are having the same issue, Everyone who has tried to go online recently is having the issue.

I have the deluxe version too, and am having problems to connect. Last time when I did a livestream, it worked fine, last week.
     1 people found this helpful

BoBwUzHeRe1138's Avatar Senior Member
    Adding to the list of people who can't connect. I don't have the Deluxe Ed, I have standard+Homeland DLC (but not the other one)

I just got this game I don't even really like because it was on sale for cheap & I wanted to play with mods, not even interested in SvM/online coop. I just want to connect to redeem the DLC they let me BUY so I can play Billionaire's Yacht.
     1 people found this helpful

Coop

When can I play in cooperative mode again?

Deluxe edition through steam, no online connectivity & sp crash after 23 minutes as the game tries to dial home to check you haven't pirated it then crashes.