Splinter Cell Blacklist, can't look around with mouse.

I recently redownloaded Blacklist to replay it, but my mouse is not able to move from stationary. I can zoom look with right click but cannot look around. I have the Logitech G602 wireless mouse. Someone please help!!!
     2 people found this helpful

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi Gibskibsk,

Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that's been the case.

Do you have any other peripherals that might be plugged into the PC? Something that might be taking control away from the mouse, for instance a controller or joystick.

Dan

I have recently downloaded the game again with the same problem. i played the game probably 6 months ago with no issues on keyboard and mouse or controller but not the mouse doesn't work except for right click (this is the same on my controller). i have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and restarted my laptop and those haven't worked. there are no settings i cant change. i did notice that my movement keys were not bound when i booted the game up but i bound them to WASD and movement is find on keyboard. this is a really weird bug, if you know of a fix please could you let us know thanks

Dan
     1 people found this helpful

Fraeulein's Avatar Senior Member
    I know this is a lot to read through, but have you checked any of the work around s and patches in this thread? https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...nd-patch-notes

Dan

Thanks for the time you've put in but the links i would think are useful like 'Official Workarounds' on the link you showed me say i need permission to see the content and the other one which is about downloading a patch the links and they download but i must be on a newer version because it says that they wont install because i need to be on an older version. is there no way to erase all the settings? boot the game in a different way? force download an update or something?

the weird thing is i was playing the game 6 months ago so i know it works and its all fine it just out of no where started doing this.

if its my computer why wouldn't deleting and reinstalling the game fix the issue?

Fraeulein's Avatar Senior Member
    I don’t know then. I’m not tech support or an admin. I play on XBox 360. Maybe there was an update on your operating system sometime during the past six months, that is prohibiting something.
    Have you tried posting in the support forum? https://forums.ubisoft.com/forumdisp...Player-Support

When I have minor issues with my laptop (I play a stealth game that predates SC on an old laptop) or I can’t find an answer to how to fix a mod, I look for an answer on Reddit, of all places.

Issue still persists

Has there been any traction on this? It's the weirdest thing I've ever experienced.

I'm having the same issue as well. I am not sure how to fix it.

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Zepo94 Go to original post
    I'm having the same issue as well. I am not sure how to fix it.
    Hey there, sorry to hear this! Can you confirm if you are using the same mouse as the OP? Are you able to test another mouse?