🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Accounting book bug

Hi. I'm in Sequence 9 of AC3 Remastered on XB1, and the problem has repeatedly come up that in the accounting book interface, it no longer registers purchases of resources. I have over 200,000 in in-game money, but (for example) when there's 10 Oak Lumber available, and 0/10 in my personal stockpile, I select purchase, then max available, select it, and the screen says the purchase has been made of 10 Oak Lumber, but then reverts back to the resources list, and still has 10 available and 0/10 in my personal stockpile (this glitch applies to all resources). This means I can't progress the crafting, and the in-game economy is drying up.

I have tried:
    1. Quitting the game, going back to the game menu and resuming the game.
    2. Quitting the game, restarting the console and resuming the game.
    3. Tried deleting the local game save on the console, and re-synched it from the Xbox Live cloud.

None of these have worked.

I have now uninstalled the game completely, rebooted, and am in the process of re-installing, but my hopes for this working are not high.

Any help would be grand.

Regards,

Nikko

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by TAFKA_DarkSide Go to original post
    Hi. I'm in Sequence 9 of AC3 Remastered on XB1, and the problem has repeatedly come up that in the accounting book interface, it no longer registers purchases of resources. I have over 200,000 in in-game money, but (for example) when there's 10 Oak Lumber available, and 0/10 in my personal stockpile, I select purchase, then max available, select it, and the screen says the purchase has been made of 10 Oak Lumber, but then reverts back to the resources list, and still has 10 available and 0/10 in my personal stockpile (this glitch applies to all resources). This means I can't progress the crafting, and the in-game economy is drying up.

I have tried:
    1. Quitting the game, going back to the game menu and resuming the game.
    2. Quitting the game, restarting the console and resuming the game.
    3. Tried deleting the local game save on the console, and re-synched it from the Xbox Live cloud.

None of these have worked.

I have now uninstalled the game completely, rebooted, and am in the process of re-installing, but my hopes for this working are not high.

Any help would be grand.

Regards,

Nikko
    Hey there TAFKA_DarkSide,

Welcome to the Forums!

Thank you very much for reporting this to us and for the troubleshooting steps you have already attempted so far.

If reinstalling is not successful, would it be possible to capture a clip of this so we can take a closer look?

Much appreciated!

Accounting book bug

Hi. Thanks for the reply.

I've done a video capture from my XB1, and have it ready to go on my computer, but I can't find anyway to attach it to this message. The "Insert Video" option only seems to allow links to Youtube or Vimeo videos.

How do I get the video to you?

Cheers,

Nikko

Accounting book bug

Oh, and the uninstall/reinstall made no difference at all.

N

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by TAFKA_DarkSide Go to original post
    Oh, and the uninstall/reinstall made no difference at all.

N
    Sorry to hear this!

If you could send us a link to the video from a video sharing website we will then be more than happy to take a look.

Thank you

Accounting book bug

Ah...

I finally worked out how to do this.

The link is https://youtu.be/F1HEJ0GoDbk

Thanks,

Nikko