Can you upload your file please ?

It seems ubisoft does not care anymore to fix it.

Originally Posted by shane868 Go to original post
    I just had the same problem - for me it started after my computer crashed with blue screen, so Ubisoft Connect could not sync save games to cloud and what else. After restarting the game, I got several messages which showed "new DLC available" and so on (which made me wonder a bit)... however, after loading last save, i noticed all club rewards where locked, same as described by op.

So i tried several things, like:
    - logout and login to Ubisoft Connect client - did not help
    - deleted Ubisoft Connect client cache - did not help
    - tried loading saves from different game sessions - did not help either

So i started to look in C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Anno 1800\accounts\<random number>\. There you'll find a file called: accountdata.a7s

Luckily since i build my new computer a few days ago, i had an backup file available and I replaced the actual file with the one from the backup (file size was slightly different) - and it worked! All club rewards are available again. Also after restarting the game this still worked.

So my guess is, this issue is related to the update to the new Ubisoft Connect client and release of all club rewards for free and the fact, Anno 1800 is not fully integrated into the Ubisoft Connect client, most likely something with re-activation of such items is broken. Lets hope its only temporary.

So if you have a not too old backup of the save game folder, you might try that approach.

Greetings from Germany!

Btw. If you did not have had the issue yet, it might be a good idea to make a backup of the file accountdata.a7s

Anno 1800 Unlockable content

Hi there. As I updated to the new ubisoft app I noticed that all of my unlockables in Anno 1800 are locked in the game, bu t when i opened the Shift-F2 menu it showed there that they are all unlocked. Anyone had the same problem or have any ideas what to do?
     2 people found this helpful

It is the same thing for me. Everything shows its unlocked, but nothing has been activated in game. Kind of frustrating that we've been locked out of it until they've fixed it
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Thorlof's Avatar Anno Community Developer
    The issue is still under investigation by the Ubisoft Connect team who we're working with on this matter.
    As soon as we have news, we will of course let you know.

Apologies for the inconveniences.

Ubisoft Decorations

I recently purchased Anno 1800 and all the DLC's. However, all the Ubisoft decorations are locked. Any help or advice would be appreciated.
    Sorry please ignore just found the thread concerning this.

I bought it a long time ago and I have the same problem the site shows that everything is opened and the game is closed I don't know what to do although I have been playing for a long time

Soooooo...

Basically, what you're telling us, is that the issue is more than 1 month old (the first post is dated 10/31) and that no solution is in sight, that I can't use any content from either Season passes. I paid a grand total of nearly 150 euros for the Deluxe Edition plus both season passes, and I can't play the damn game with its full experience.
    Also, email support is discontinued in favor of chat support because of the Covid situation (dubious argument, but at this point I'm not even sure I want to argue about it), but chat support is not available outside of business hours or something (it just mentions "not available"... No reason, opening hours or what not). I mean, how is email support harder to maintain that chat support ??

And from what I gather, all of this nonsense boils down to a crappy launcher you chose to update/replace by another crappy launcher for no freakin reason ? What are you, Riot Games ?
    I really don't care much for a company that won't let me access game content I paid, and paid dearly. I only own one of your games through this damn launcher nonsense, and by the looks of it, it will most likely stay this way.

Thanks in advance for your help in that matter, in the hopes that I can enjoy the game I bought, before 2021.
     4 people found this helpful

Ingame, both these skins still appear locked for me, although Ubisoft Connect shows them unlocked.

Originally Posted by ubijuba Go to original post

Indeed, shane868, could you please upload that file? I don't think Ubisoft is looking into this anymore, it's pathetic but there's no way this would take 2 months to get solved.

I paid for the complete edition and I wanted to enjoy the full content the game has - and I guess that's not happening anytime soon. Unfortunately (fortunately?) I really liked the game so, although this is scummy, I wasn't really looking forward to refunding, although I probably should out of principle. Either way, it's been a few hours of gameplay now...

<3 2020 ~.~

same problem ....got hooked on the game ... rewards taken away .. had to go rehab .... .... most of all .... no achievement for waiting soo long ....!!!!!!

couldn't find the edit for the last post. but I wipe it all and fresh installation and no luck. . tried not modded .. modded .. offline .. online.

Following

As all of you here, I have the same problem. Just following this thread in hope Ubisoft fix it at some point. Greetings and happy holidays

Just sad, the support also don't know anything.Hope we will get at least some compensation now after 1,5 month waiting and nearly zero communication.

Go here https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...4#post15287714 read the Karmidzhanov guide and leave a thanks.
     5 people found this helpful

Thank you!

Originally Posted by Chaorum Go to original post
    Go here https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...4#post15287714 read the Karmidzhanov guide and leave a thanks.
    The link was a godsend! Worked like a charm!

WOrst thing is, that there is workaround which works, so it's not that hard to fix it natively ... now I'm wondering how incompetent people are behind this ubi Connect part of ecosystem ...
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by baraterek Go to original post
    WOrst thing is, that there is workaround which works, so it's not that hard to fix it natively ... now I'm wondering how incompetent people are behind this ubi Connect part of ecosystem ...
    It should've been easier to transfer the old challenge and reward system instead of not being able to fix their mess.
    But they were to greedy, because for the new system you MUST buy their stuff from their store to have enough ucoins for the rewards.
    (earlier you could earn enough coins in a game to get all rewards for that game, but now you need more; then it was possible to save up the coins, but now they expire)

Thanks dude this actually worked

Tekno909's Avatar Junior Member
    Same problem here. Ubi and Anno should fix this, not gonna install some old uplay exe.

I have no backup file so where can i get the file accountdata.a7s
    can you provide your.

Delete accountdata.a7s

I had this issue and resolved it with the following steps.

1. Close and exit Anno 1800
    2. Close and exit Ubisoft Connect
    3. Close and exit Epic Launcher
    4. Search my PC and Delete all instances of accountdata.a7s
    5 Relaunch Epic and Anno 1800.

Hope this helps anybody still experiencing this issue.

- Outdor

This worked for me! Thank you so much!

Otra opción:

Solo moviendo ese archivo o borrándolo se soluciona, yo por ejemplo simplemente lo moví al escritorio por si la cagaba haciendo esto y ya xd

PD: Ty for search the archive ^^