Assassin creed 111 remastered missing Liberation

I bought the game through steam and its linked with Uplay. I have gone to game in each and opened the drop down menu and Liberation is not there in either.I have verified both games files. When I press play it goes straight to assassin creed 111 and the only options that are there are story mode and The tyranny of king washington. I thought I might be able to add content by using cd key but there are no keys. I'm really stuck and help would be appreciated.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Mercyfen Go to original post
    I bought the game through steam and its linked with Uplay. I have gone to game in each and opened the drop down menu and Liberation is not there in either.I have verified both games files. When I press play it goes straight to assassin creed 111 and the only options that are there are story mode and The tyranny of king washington. I thought I might be able to add content by using cd key but there are no keys. I'm really stuck and help would be appreciated.
    Hey there,

Sorry to hear you're having issues!

Does Liberation not appear as it's own Steam listing or Ubisoft Connect tile either?

Would it be possible to provide screenshots of your libraries showing it unavailable?

Thank you!

i have the same problem