SaggyDepends's Avatar Senior Member

You got my info bugged

The problem: about 5% of time when looking at 2nd piece of loot my game freezes.

When did problem start: before World of New York came out, started happening right after one of your big update/patches

My fix: ctrl alt del is only way out of the problem.

What have I tried to fix problem:
    1) verify flies several times
    2) unistalled game and reinstalled several times
    3) made sure all drivers were updated
    { at this point even tho I was sure it was on your end I bought a new pc going from window 7 to window 10}
    4) bought new pc with upgrades to both windows, ram and video card

So reason I figure its on your end is because ive done everything possible to fix and its a set problem, game never freezes while looking at loot unless its 2nd piece, so never freezes looking at just 1 piece and if it doesnt freeze on 2nd piece it will not freeze even if looking at 5 pieces.

So I thought I was alone in this problme but played with a guy having same issue.

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Marc0Poli0, I am sorry to hear this has been an ongoing issue for you in The Division 2. To help provide this to our team to further review the problem, could you please create a support ticket with your MSINFO & DxDiag attached? If possible, could you also provide in the ticket a video of the issue reproduced? We'd be happy to share this with our development team to further review. Thanks!

TY Smash, i'll try a support ticket, I think anyone with 2 brain cells can see that their is no need to check anything on my end, there is bad code for my account stored on your end, so not to waste my time i'd like you all to go thru my code that you have stored that your patch caused a problem with and fix it, I paid 143.00 in total for this game and have delt with every bug in this game and thats fine, having bad code tied to me is not fine and i'd like it fixed so that it wont be 1 solid year of me having to hit alt ctrl del to get out of a problem in your code you have saved for me. TY in adavance for getting started on this.

Still bugged, 2 times in a row looking at 2nd piece of loot game i'm frooze, lucky for me I was on with 2 friends and had them let me die which breaks it and 2nd time they got in elavator to drag me thru.

Made a ticket which I knew would be zero help, just have to only look at one piece of loot no matter how good it looks till i'm done with this game is the fix I guess. gg massive.

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there Marc0Poli0!

I was unable to find your support ticket. Would you be able to let me know the case number?

Additionally, if you haven't already, would it be possible for you to send us a video that shows this issue happening in-game? This would help us to investigate the issue further and to see if there were any patterns, beyond it being the 2nd piece of loot.

Thanks!