🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Fps

Why am I paying for a game if it's still gonna have this problem half a year since it's release

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback on this issue.

Regrettably, at this time we don't have any further information to share on this issue. The team are still looking into this and once we receive an update on the status of this bug, it will be shared with you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

iluminatethesky's Avatar Member
    Hey @Ubi-Swaggins,

Are they at least making any progress on this issue? Or what's happening here? Like I said before, this has been happening since November / December, and nothing has been done to address the issue.

So, are you just saying that they're "still looking into it" to give us some sort of comfort? Or are they actually working on a Fix that will get rid of these performance issues we've been experiencing for months? Cause every time you guys reply to our Posts, it's always "they're looking into it", and never anything new.

Any Updates on this issue?

Or are we being left in the dark?

Hello?

Any update regarding these issues? Does the Support Team not care?

Has this issue been resolved at all?

Seems like Support doesn't care anymore since they're not answering us...

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I am incredibly sorry, iluminatethesky, about the feeling of being in the dark, however the Support team simply does not have further public information to share for the investigation. At this time, progress made is internal so we are unable to share these innerworkings. Once we have information to be shared, it will be added to the patch notes.

Originally Posted by UbiKoreanBBQ Go to original post
    I am incredibly sorry, iluminatethesky, about the feeling of being in the dark, however the Support team simply does not have further public information to share for the investigation. At this time, progress made is internal so we are unable to share these innerworkings. Once we have information to be shared, it will be added to the patch notes.
    I like your name, by the way.

Anyways, this has still been unplayable, and frame drops still occur. It's a shame, cause I want to enjoy this game, and play the new DLC, but I can't.

We haven't heard any news about this being resolved, and this Thread goes all the way back to December. To me, it seems they just don't care about this Port.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    @ iluminatethesky - I apologise that there has been no further information on this issue.

The team are still looking into this, unfortunately.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Redbeard Go to original post
    @ iluminatethesky - I apologise that there has been no further information on this issue.

The team are still looking into this, unfortunately.
    Hey there,

I hope this gets resolved soon...its been ongoing since December, and still has not been addressed.

Do they just not care about the Stadia Port?

They keep releasing new Content, but can't fix these frame drop issues? The same thing happened with PC at release, and they fixed it in a couple days....so what's the difference with the Stadia Port?

Page 7 of 7 ◄◄  First ... 567