Clan distinction for Iron Horse not given

What is going on? My clan has gone through IH raid 4 times now. No new members, All have been part of the clan for at least two days (our newest member) or more. The game hasn't given us the distinction in four trys. Is there a reason I'm not aware of why we are not getting? Thanks

UbiBlush's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello and thank you for reporting this. Do you remember when was the last time (date+approximate time) you ran the raid? (or one of the times when you ran it)

Same issue weve done a food 20x now on ps4 as a clan no outsiders same ppl mo one jumping out thought you just couldnt have both DH and IH ones

nuxbag's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiBlush Go to original post
    Hello and thank you for reporting this. Do you remember when was the last time (date+approximate time) you ran the raid? (or one of the times when you ran it)
    This has been happening for a long time, my clan has done it over 20 times and it is not counted. We are also doing it flawless and that's not counting. I have seen others report this.

Yeah,last night around 8:30 EDT

October 28th finished around 8:30 pm EDT. DEK clan

SuspiciousPixel's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiBlush Go to original post
    This was reported with video evidence during the first week of the raid which was around 3 months ago.