UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    fang1345: Hey there! With the transition over to Ubisoft Connect, Ubisoft Units are now gained by leveling up. More information on this can be seen on the official website under the 'Ubisoft Connect Loyalty Program' tab.

Agent_Khaos: Thanks very much for keeping us updated on this issue and for providing these extra details. Going over each point you brought up:
    1) I'll be happy to forward your feedback regarding the way games are listed out in Ubisoft Connect to our dedicated teams!
    2) I do see that the Jacket for watching the Ubisoft Forward streams has been added in Watch Dogs: Legion on your account. Please wait until the official launch of Assassin's Creed Valhalla for the Moonlight Axe to become available to you in-game.
    3) Our teams are still retroactively adding Units to accounts that leveled up during the transition to Ubisoft Connect. We've made a post about this here.
    4) Similarly, this issue was reported as resolved as of October 30th, as seen in the forum post I linked to you above. However, if you're still finding that these 9 Core Challenges are still appearing as locked within The Division 2, please make sure you've verified the game's files and that Ubisoft Connect has been fully updated.

Originally Posted by UbiExcellent Go to original post
    fang1345: Hey there! With the transition over to Ubisoft Connect, Ubisoft Units are now gained by leveling up. More information on this can be seen on the official website under the 'Ubisoft Connect Loyalty Program' tab.

Agent_Khaos: Thanks very much for keeping us updated on this issue and for providing these extra details. Going over each point you brought up:
    1) I'll be happy to forward your feedback regarding the way games are listed out in Ubisoft Connect to our dedicated teams!
    2) I do see that the Jacket for watching the Ubisoft Forward streams has been added in Watch Dogs: Legion on your account. Please wait until the official launch of Assassin's Creed Valhalla for the Moonlight Axe to become available to you in-game.
    3) Our teams are still retroactively adding Units to accounts that leveled up during the transition to Ubisoft Connect. We've made a post about this here.
    4) Similarly, this issue was reported as resolved as of October 30th, as seen in the forum post I linked to you above. However, if you're still finding that these 9 Core Challenges are still appearing as locked within The Division 2, please make sure you've verified the game's files and that Ubisoft Connect has been fully updated.
    Thanks very much for the response!
    I'm on PS4, so 4) wouldn't apply to me. Would it help to delete the game and re-install? My understanding is I'd keep all progress as that is saved online.
    Also, I'm sorry, I can't find the forum post you're referring to?

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Agent_Khaos! If you are on PS4, please try our guide here.

Also, here is the direct link to the forum post. >> https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...s-November-3rd

Originally Posted by UbiKobold Go to original post
    Hey Agent_Khaos! If you are on PS4, please try our guide here.

Also, here is the direct link to the forum post. >> https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...s-November-3rd
    Thank you. I have tried all the steps for PS4. I actually had to buy the game again, as when I tried to re-install from the disc, it didn't work. Also, I am referring to Core challenges, not the Time-Limited ones referred to in the post.

Any update on this?

Ubi-Kay's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi AC_Khaos,

We've managed to reproduce some Core Challenges not tracking correctly in The Division 2, unfortunately we have no updates further than that at this time.