Into the void misson cannot unlock security system

I'm currently in the process of completing the "into the void" 404 main mission. I'm up to the "disable the left hemisphere" objective. It says locked by security system but I can't find anyway to unlock it. Through some online research I discovered that there should be a network bypass linked to it but in my instance it's not there.

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Iam_Shane13,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to proceed. Can you please provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can have a look? Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Any resolve as I have the same issue on the right side

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    @Brennanhoof - Are you able to provide us with a short video of this that I can pass on to the team for investigation?

Can recreate

this bug appears to happen when you die AFTER disabling both Hemisphere's.. effectively the checkpoint appears to be restart you between the completion of the left hemisphere and starting the right hemisphere, but the puzzle does not reset.

potential fix

i think there is a potential fix. if you look at the locked node on the centre of the room (under the brain, Yellow box round it)... if you press LB (as if you were hacking it) the nodes in the quantum computer room seem to re-appear.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by golding_k Go to original post
    i think there is a potential fix. if you look at the locked node on the centre of the room (under the brain, Yellow box round it)... if you press LB (as if you were hacking it) the nodes in the quantum computer room seem to re-appear.
    Thanks Worked for me on PS4 for press L1

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for letting us know golding_k.

I'm glad to hear this worked for you, vanhorn51089.

I'll pass this on to the team for investigation.

Just to let you know I've experienced the exact same issue but on Xbox One. The above fix however also worked. I was getting really frustrated.

Disable left hemesphere puzzle not appearing

Originally Posted by robeya Go to original post
    Just to let you know I've experienced the exact same issue but on Xbox One. The above fix however also worked. I was getting really frustrated.
    I'm in front of the left hemesphere node but the puzzle starting point doesn't appear. I'm on PC.
     1 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►