Haven't gone back to modern warfare since I went back to wildlands

I got so pissed and bored of multiplayer MW with all the glitches ,lost XP and lack of soul i went back home to wildlands where I can chill driving along to such cool music on the radio and occasionally pull over ,take out an entire santa blanca village and then get back im my car and carry on or hike up a hill for a base jump mobdro kodi. Such a beautiful game. Just wish they'd spent their money just expanding the map maybe into Chile or somewhere instead of that utter garbage Breakpoint . Love wildlands so much still!
     3 people found this helpful

Steven527's Avatar Senior Member
    word

gascan75's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Hinata101 Go to original post
    I got so pissed and bored of multiplayer MW with all the glitches ,lost XP and lack of soul i went back home to wildlands where I can chill driving along to such cool music on the radio and occasionally pull over ,take out an entire santa blanca village and then get back im my car and carry on or hike up a hill for a base jump. Such a beautiful game. Just wish they'd spent their money just expanding the map maybe into Chile or somewhere instead of that utter garbage Breakpoint . Love wildlands so much still!
    Yeah I think a few of us dumped Breakpoint and pretty much live in Bolivia. It's not without its glitches and a few little things that I wish would change but for the most part it's a world where you can lose yourself for hours at a time with no regrets.

Steven527's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by gascan75 Go to original post
    Yeah I think a few of us dumped Breakpoint and pretty much live in Bolivia. It's not without its glitches and a few little things that I wish would change but for the most part it's a world where you can lose yourself for hours at a time with no regrets.
    pretty much yep. I just couldn't keep finding my way past the sheer boredom of BP. This is so much more my speed