Xbox milsim

I'm bored, I use to play on ps4 but I've loved to xbox because of playstation bs. I use to run with a DEVGRU milsim and ended up being the Marksman trainer and or sniper at times if we had been recruiting for it. I also ran my own at one point in time and **** it down because it just went wrong, I've been in a few others that just didn't add up, how much hate they threw at me and a few dudes made us leave, before we ever had a chance to play. I just wanna find a good milsim, being a dunce leader holds no place in a milsim gotta accept people a little. I hate owners who see themselves as gods, just wanna play with some cool people

AugustusVEX's Avatar Junior Member

Former MilSim Leader of Wildlands and Breakpoint

Originally Posted by Oursynyster16 Go to original post
    I'm bored, I use to play on ps4 but I've loved to xbox because of playstation bs. I use to run with a DEVGRU milsim and ended up being the Marksman trainer and or sniper at times if we had been recruiting for it. I also ran my own at one point in time and **** it down because it just went wrong, I've been in a few others that just didn't add up, how much hate they threw at me and a few dudes made us leave, before we ever had a chance to play. I just wanna find a good milsim, being a dunce leader holds no place in a milsim gotta accept people a little. I hate owners who see themselves as gods, just wanna play with some cool people
    I remember when I ran 6 MilSims that included PMC and Special Forces. Xbox MilSim communities are just dying left and right; however I wish I could setup another MilSim on both games but the last one I was with was Seal Team 2 of BF4 and Stalkers of Chernaus on DayZ/Cold Harbor PMC. Now I mostly write about AMRA III Operations I have done on Wattpad called ARMA III: Stories from the Frontline however once I complete that then I will move to Ghost Recon Black Tape Files which is the MilSim stories I have had up until now. Wish I could turn back time had 250+ memebers on Discord for Wildlands MilSims; Had so many streams too but now its all faded and I work in Private Security hoping that I will find a MilSim or create one when I am not so busy. Sorry for the rant but I agree with you