The Ubisoft Experience - Birmingham, UK - Watch Dogs Legion Panel

We are giving you the chance to ask Fotis Prasinis (Product Manager), Bruno Tiburico (Product Manager), Matthew Mackillop (Video Editor) and Latieeshe Thillainathan (Live Producer) about building the open world of London in the upcoming Watch Dogs Legion.

The team will be at the Ubisoft Experience in Birmingham, UK from the 24th-25th of August 2019. So if you have a question you want asked then make sure you post them below with who you want to answer them.

If you don’t have your tickets yet, get them here: https://insomnia.seetickets.com/tour/insomnia
     1 people found this helpful

Watch_dogs movie or series

Hey guys myself and I'm sure many others would love to see the first game turned into a movie I have a cast idea I did some research on actors and actresses ages and roles they have been in and I think this list would make for an unreal cast

Director: michael bay for a movie version and obviously multiple for a series

Aiden pearce:scott eastwood

T-bone: Andy serkis

Clare lille: sophie Turner

Damien breinks: Sean bean

Jordi chin: john cho

Nicky pearce: hayden peniterre

Jackson pearce: Jacob tremblay

Lena pearce:Cassidy Nugent

Lucky quinn:Terrance stamp

Iraq: michael b jordan

I would really love to see this happen and if we cant get aiden in another game seeing him in a movie would be sweet let me know your thoughts 😃😃

Originally Posted by stamps62 Go to original post
    Hey guys myself and I'm sure many others would love to see the first game turned into a movie I have a cast idea I did some research on actors and actresses ages and roles they have been in and I think this list would make for an unreal cast

Director: michael bay for a movie version and obviously multiple for a series

Aiden pearce:scott eastwood

T-bone: Andy serkis

Clare lille: sophie Turner

Damien breinks: Sean bean

Jordi chin: john cho

Nicky pearce: hayden peniterre

Jackson pearce: Jacob tremblay

Lena pearce:Cassidy Nugent

Lucky quinn:Terrance stamp

Iraq: michael b jordan

I would really love to see this happen and if we cant get aiden in another game seeing him in a movie would be sweet let me know your thoughts 😃😃
    It won't be the first game to be a movie because assassin's creed is the first but a TV season yeah maybe ( I don't know any game made as TV show but if someone know please say it.) But it is an idea to share and might be great.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Lilpwnd Go to original post

We are giving you the chance to ask Fotis Prasinis (Product Manager), Bruno Tiburico (Product Manager), Matthew Mackillop (Video Editor) and Latieeshe Thillainathan (Live Producer) about building the open world of London in the upcoming Watch Dogs Legion.

The team will be at the Ubisoft Experience in Birmingham, UK from the 24th-25th of August 2019. So if you have a question you want asked then make sure you post them below with who you want to answer them.

If you don’t have your tickets yet, get them here: https://insomnia.seetickets.com/tour/insomnia
    Will this be streamed because in UK we are still in lockdown and we are getting rumours about we will be in lockdown for 6 months and just want to know can see watch it at home on twitch, Mixer or YouTube.

UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    The event already happened last year, so you can learn about everything that was presented here.
     2 people found this helpful

Pig In A Blue Suit

Howdy folks! I'm not into Watchdogs but I'm curious as to who is the pig in the blue suit wearing a monocle which appears to be the face of Watchdogs Legion? The reason I'm asking is because I am a Far Cry fan and I recently purchased Far Cry 3 for Xbox One. When I loaded the game it had to do the ritualistic "update". I believe Ubisoft embedded something in that update that converted the visages of Vaas (Far Cry 3), Pagan Min (Far Cry 4) and a knight (For Honor) digital covers to the "pig in the blue suit". In other words if i go to my game library and look at the game covers, the pig in the blue suit has replaced the characters I mentioned. Joseph Seed (Far Cry 5) was also changed but it changed back the next time I started the machine. I tracked the "pig" down to Watchdogs Legion. I imagine it's some kind of Ubisoft promotional prank. Oh and Far Cry 3 plays fine so it doesn't affect gameplay. Just curious if anyone has any input. Thanks in advance!