ghostangel's Avatar Member

Did anyone actually review the new challenges for existing games?

I was looking over the challenges for The Division 2 and one popped out to me as not being well thought out.

To Belong
    Create or Join a clan.

How are people supposed to complete this challenge if they are already in a clan and are the founders?
    Seems to be a small oversight.

I just left the clan and asked the leader to invite me back in. Took 4 minutes.Did you notice the two duplicate challenges?

ghostangel's Avatar Member
    I'm the founder of my clan and as far as I know, you can't reassign or promote another clan member as the founder.
    If I wasn't the founder, then yes I would leave and then come back to complete this challenge.

The problem that I have with these new challenges for existing games is that they should have carried over considering a good number of them were already challenges in UPlay.

I took a look some of the other games in my library and saw that Breakpoint had a similar setup and I'm not sure I'm wanting to "re-do" anything in that game.

As for the duplicate - I had to go back to see what you were talking about and seeing that it's a DZ related item is probably why I didn't notice it at first.
    However - this only adds to my question if anyone reviewed these new challenges from the get-go.

Yes, good point. At least 15 challenges are bugged on Division 2.