Cant subscribe to UPlay+

Hi,

I'm trying to reactivate my Uplay+ account but its just throwing an error after selecting payment method and ticking the T&C boxes. Tried via website and Uplay/Ubosoft Connect app without adblockers.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there Suburban.Knight!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble reactivating your subscription. To begin with, could you please try the steps from this troubleshooting article? In particular, I recommend that you clear your cookies and cache.

If the issue persists, would you be able to let us know the error message you're receiving? Thanks!

Still not working

I have tried but it is still not working

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there andrus22! Welcome to the forums

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble subscribing to Ubisoft+. Thanks for letting us know you've tried those troubleshooting steps.

Are you receiving an error message when trying to subscribe? If so, can you let us know what this is?

Thanks!

I'm having the same problem when I try reactivating my Ubisoft+. I'm using the Ubisoft Connect PC software. I get the following error.

"
    AN ERROR OCCURRED
    There was an error processing your request. Please try again later."

I've tried on both of my PCs with the same results.

Ubi-Nacho's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello TheAbleWolf.

Thank you for getting in touch with us via the forums.

We may need to know some further details about your payment methods, which we are unable to discuss over public forums. Could you please open a support case, with mention of the error message you're seeing? Feel free to include a link to this post.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.