Why do former USSR countries always get a free quest in Ubi games - "Return English to the game"?.. It is a free bonus, but is is soooo overused
     4 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by aiziz5775 Go to original post
    Why i would do that? I am downloading from piratebay, using utorrent, raw uncracked files, for hopefully extract english files
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Kim.Ronin Go to original post
    Why i would do that? I am downloading from piratebay, using utorrent, raw uncracked files, for hopefully extract english files
    Can you let us know if it works?

Originally Posted by DeuxFritures Go to original post
    Can you let us know if it works?
    Yeah, when i download it, i send result.(speed jumping up and down, i don't know when.... today, tommorrow, after 1 week.....)

I've already tried everything. Downloaded English files, london, patch etc. Changed variables in game folder and in my user profile in my documents - nothing. We need to wait for English files and fix from ubi
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Dante_Volf Go to original post
    I've already tried everything. Downloaded English files, london, patch etc. Changed variables in game folder and in my user profile in my documents - nothing. We need to wait for English files and fix from ubi
    oh mann..i thought they are some hope

Actually tried to download ENG files and change the values for language in configuration file. Then after verifying game files, I've tried to change language in UConnect and directly in game. Nothing happened. Just nothing.

Same crap here. I can live with rusky text but no English audio is just plain unacceptable. I also don't get why they wouldn't let those of us who want it to buy the full version with English text. I'm willing to pay more for this, but it seems Ubisoft is not just unwilling to create this option, but is actively preventing any possibility to buy a global region free key anywhere on third party platforms. I just don't get it, I'm willing to pay more FFS, what's the business point here?
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Dante_Volf Go to original post
    .... em... game not recognize english files? i mean in main menu, in options?

Originally Posted by Kim.Ronin Go to original post
    .... em... game not recognize english files? i mean in main menu, in options?
    Yep, there's two config files, one in data_bin and second in my documents, where your user profile. Tried to change variables to English there too - nothing. Tried to download game with ALL languages, done that stuff again - nothing