It clearly affects any purchases in CIS region. Why should we upload screenshots of separate users?

Guys I just realized the folder is 9.64GB, Need to wait for the Ubisoft to fix this.

I've tried downloading Multi-lang version of the game (approximately 50gb), changed TextLanguage2="15" AudioLanguage2="15" and InstalledLanguage="15" to "3" in WD3_GamerProfile.xml and to "3" in skuconfig.dat in game folder, but didn't help, but after that I've deleted all files with "russian" name in it and renamed all "english" files to "russian" and managed to achieve English sounds in cutscenes and croud voices, but unfortunately all other in-game voices disappeared. Hoping to get a fix soon, because it's unplayable in Russian.
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Kim.Ronin Go to original post
    ou Yes, i belive we all need it, at least until official ubi can fix it
    How far along are you with the download? Mine is about 35% done

Originally Posted by Goodfaler Go to original post
    I've tried downloading Multi-lang version of the game (approximately 50gb), changed TextLanguage2="15" AudioLanguage2="15" and InstalledLanguage="15" to "3" in WD3_GamerProfile.xml and to "3" in skuconfig.dat in game folder, but didn't help, but after that I've deleted all files with "russian" name in it and renamed all "english" files to "russian" and managed to achieve English sounds in cutscenes and croud voices, but unfortunately all other in-game voices disappeared. Hoping to get a fix soon, because it's unplayable in Russian.

does the cutscene in english?

Originally Posted by LVrolands. Go to original post
    How far along are you with the download? Mine is about 35% done
    Mine 66%, but it stuck. before speed was from 2Mb/s to 6Mb/s on download.... now it's 16 kb/s..... maybe after some time it will be up again, but..... who knows...

Originally Posted by Kim.Ronin Go to original post
    Mine 66%, but it stuck. before speed was from 2Mb/s to 6Mb/s on download.... now it's 16 kb/s..... maybe after some time it will be up again, but..... who knows...

https://ibb.co/CHsGZZ9
    start over ;(

yes, but all voices directed to the character are gone

Originally Posted by aiziz5775 Go to original post
    does the cutscene in english?
    yes, but all voices directed to the character are gone

Ubi, please, tell us it will be fixed. Don't want to un£ck London, when it sounds like Ryazan'.
     3 people found this helpful