Mates, also there is WD3_GamerProfile.xml file in "Documents\My Games\Watch Dogs Legion", with the parameters TextLanguage2="15" AudioLanguage2="15" and InstalledLanguage="15".

I will try to change to other values and see what will happen.
     1 people found this helpful

I have already tried that, English value should be 3 but it doesn't work since the important files are russian (the fat and dat files) and I haven't found a way to open and change the fat and dat files

Maybe we need to download the original files first, then change the values, and.... voila?

I think that might be the solution, yes

Could anyone share the link to ENG files?

At the same time, it is funny and sad to see how Ubisoft support responds to small threads and stubbornly continues to ignore the biggest thread, i.e. us. They could say for the sake of decency that they are dealing with the problem, but they stupidly ignore it.
     8 people found this helpful

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey! Not ignoring you guys at all, just trying to get through everyone!

We are aware of this problem, and the developers have been informed. They would like you guys to provide in-game screenshots of the language availability for anyone who is affected by this - feel free to reply to this thread with that information.

I'm very sorry about this!
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Spud Go to original post
    Hey! Not ignoring you guys at all, just trying to get through everyone!

We are aware of this problem, and the developers have been informed. They would like you guys to provide in-game screenshots of the language availability for anyone who is affected by this - feel free to reply to this thread with that information.

I'm very sorry about this!
    here's a video regarding my problem.
     10 people found this helpful

Hey, glad to hear you.

I'm not sure what you expect to see on a screenshot. because it's just normal menu, but hen you press on arrows, trying to chhose langage, they doesn't change anything
    But here you go

https://ibb.co/nb83LvD

2 people found this helpful