Originally Posted by Yukizome Go to original post

And now tell him about that situation, he will "look into that" and say sorry for misinformation - they fixing that.
    He just looked on store page and that's all, nothing mind breaking.
     4 people found this helpful

Ubisoft!!!!!!

We demanding from you official answer!

That's not how I imagined I'd be "killing time until Valhalla with Legion"...

Originally Posted by doctorwut11 Go to original post
    That's not how I imagined I'd be "killing time until Valhalla with Legion"...
    Yup, not how I've Imagined I'd be "playing another cyberpunk game til CP2077" as well
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by dnc.cmdr Go to original post

Yeah, i know, i just said it for saying, sake.... because they don't care. i know

They cant ignore you all time just dont stop post messages here. We still dont know about Valhalla english VO

Originally Posted by Yukizome Go to original post

WTF Ubisoft????
     1 people found this helpful

Ubisoft, please solve this problem!

For me this certain game is something special. With all of this pandemic mess and personal issues I lost a large part of interest in life. But after I installed Watch Dogs Legion, something really changed. It is the greatest AAA sandbox I've ever played. I can't travel normally in real life or go on exhibitions or something like that, but here I can explore numerous locations, replay missions in hundred of ways with my meticulously collected team members. I enjoy this game very much and it brings hope, fun and understanding of this life's beauty. But nearly half of the experience is ruined because I can't hear english voice in London. I mean, the creators of this game put so much effort to make vastly diverse contextually correct dialogs with different personalities and limitless combinations, but I can't experience this, because of localisation! It's so disrespectful to russian players, it can't really be verbosely expressed. Please, fix it! And I ask everybody who loves this game to continue to fill this thread with complains to show that this issue is very important for us.
     13 people found this helpful

Ubisoft, fix this!!!