Right, people need to keep bumping it. So they know, we still waiting. And it's nice, that news sites started to notice us, it will be a great help
     1 people found this helpful

Bump!

How about taking it to their social media? Facebook, Twitter? Like big time?
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by TheFootmobile Go to original post
    Bump!

Eh why not, let's go make some noise
     1 people found this helpful

exerrk's Avatar Junior Member
    Bump!

Maybe we need some hashtag for this?

Originally Posted by exerrk Go to original post
    Maybe we need some hashtag for this?
    #ubisoftdeliverenglish

#ubisoftdeliverenglish

Is a nice one. Also bump.

Bump!

I support.....let make some noise in sosial media

I'm happy to see that you guys are still keeping this active, maybe one day we'll get our promised english voices or maybe even more

Originally Posted by LVrolands. Go to original post
    I'm happy to see that you guys are still keeping this active, maybe one day we'll get our promised english voices or maybe even more
    I hope that we will get at least some kind of quality control from Ubisoft so this doesn't happen again.

Originally Posted by LVrolands. Go to original post
    Because this is a problem, and a lot just don't want to play a game in London without English, authentic voice acting. And on top of that, it was promised, if you stated English on shop page - we have all rights to demand it. I just will not play game on Russian voice language, so I will not say "meh, whatever, not matter". For me - it's very much matter.
     5 people found this helpful