same here, was broken for months on flora crossing until it expired, then it worked for a few months but today it is again broken. Track level Tiptop, bike Harley Davidson EV, November 2020.

o...EVO...o's Avatar Junior Member
    Yep, same track etc

My problem is that a put a bad time in with some resets to give me a chance to learn the track, so my one attempt is registered at 15 resets and 1m14 ��

I am not the best player out there but I am better than that, honest ��

Same here

I have the same problem, its still happening almost a year since this threads inception. Im running android/samsung galaxy s20 note ultra. Total bull!

Mine is stuck on rusty cave, and has been for about 2 weeks with just my time on it. Ubisoft reeeaalllyy needs to sort this out. Ive been in top 1% for a while and ive spent big money on the game because i enjoy it but **** like this really gets under my skin.

Welcome to the club, us android users missed out on the second track of the last midnight circuit because of this problem. Looks like we're all in the same boat now

Well the new MC has started, and guess what, us android users can't access it. The only bright side is that IOS players are now also having the same problem. So with nobody able to play it, maybe someone will take notice of it and FIX THE BUG

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there guys!

I've moved all of your posts into this one thread for Android, so we have them all in one place for this new issue (November 2020). Please can you continue posting your updates within this thread rather than updating old ones/starting a new one? Thanks!

I'm sorry to hear Midnight Circuit isn't working for you anymore. To help us to investigate this further, please could you send us some images/videos that shows you are unable to access it?

Additionally, please can you let us know the make/model of your mobile device? Thanks!

Pixel 2 XL - Android 11

Same here, I can open the screen, but shows me nothing except my friends list and no "start" button as if it was closed

Pixel 2 XL Android 11

Hi ubi-borealis, while it's good to know that someone is monitoring these forums, WHY are you asking us for specific problems when it is clearly plain that everyone is having the same issue. I have complained in the past but have also been quick with praise when this same problem has been fixed,so instead of asking for pictures of the same screen, look back at previous posts and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

o...EVO...o's Avatar Junior Member
    Hi Ubi-Borealis.

I am on iOS so have posted in the new thread there

EVO.